• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Show us your Pokemon!

Alright, here we go.

B973-D113-8672-499-B-9118-DEA6-D6-FE8-D48.jpg
Note: I have changed my Sobble's name to Dribly since I took this picture
1-DB5-CB3-E-7-A04-47-C8-A2-EF-D779-E86-C47-DF.jpg
Not the most creative name but cut me some slack.
53033275-5505-4-E7-B-8-FE8-27-AB7886-E627.jpg
Damascus is both a cool name and a pun. See, because it looks like it's into metal and Damascus Steel is a type of metal (look it up it looks so freaking cool).

My team is currently in a transitional period. I'm only at Stow-On-Side, but I feel like it could use some updating. But for right now:

Peepers: A temporary member until I look for my own Impidimp shiny or not. He was gotten from an in-game trade, so not what I would have named him.

The Stuff: still trying to get the cookies, blue berries, or stars before evolving the little milk spill. All I've been getting at hearts and strawberies.

Nanatoo: I caught her to fight Nessa and she won't leave. She will probably get replaced soon though. I'm still thinking of bringing back Cheddar the Yamper or Syd the Toxel.

Vixy: She's still around because I'd feel bad about boxing her after spending minutes upon minutes playing fetch in camp. She's the most well loved on my current team because she likes to steal the ball from the other pokemon.

Centralia: He was caught to take on Milo. But then quickly became THE fire type on my team. I like Carkol much better in motion. In camp, he and the Stuff like to race each other and it's adorable.

Ingrid: Not much to say other than somehow she beat Kabu while suffering from a severe burn and was 2 turns from fainting.

Istill don't know who's gonna fill the final slot of my team. I have a habit of just having one single team instead of multiple. Maybe Galar Ponyta.

I don't have pictures, and really it wouldn't matter that much if I had pictures. It seems I'm a weirdo who doesn't nickname their Pokemon, honestly I usually end up disliking whatever names I pick so it's easier to not give them names, I mean most trainers in the anime don't nickname their Pokemon so it doesn't really break immersion.

Drizzile (M) lv 25 (I actually like Drizzile a lot more in motion, I like how it crawls along on all fours. Also he's been pretty strong for the team)
Yamask (M) lv 23 (Caught this guy in a max raid battle before the first gym which was really unexpected, he's been a pretty good team member so far)
Sizzlipede (M) lv 22 (Sizzlipede has been the real hero of my team so far, flame wheeling everything to death.)
Applin (F) lv 21 (It's a good thing I really love Appletun because Applin is kind of a pain to battle with, it doesn't really learn any moves.

Corvisquire (M) lv 24 (Powerful but I'm trying not to get attached to it because it's getting replaced soon)
Dottler (F) lv 23 (Same as above, cool Pokemon though and has definitely been useful)

I'm not sure about Dottler and Corvisquire, I like them but I don't really see them as permanent members so I'll be replacing them soon. Also I know this is going to sound silly but I like having an even mix of genders on my team....and I just learned Impidimp is always male (and three of my permanent team members are already male)....which is going to throw my team off balance. I guess it's just a silly rule though...

Just after defeating Nessa. I've been going at a pretty slow pace so far. (Raid Battles are pretty entertaining and they don't give exp so I'm not over leveling)

Two evolutions and two new aquisitions. All in one day!

81263-BD9-393-C-4-C52-A8-EC-C6727-D722-F48.jpg

146-B0-FCF-FFC8-4-F0-C-85-D9-522-F1-BB85-EC2.jpg

CEF17-DFF-A978-400-E-9-D13-3-D04-CE2-E975-D.jpg

4525-C7-D8-61-CB-491-C-ACB0-FA71-B65-B73-DA.jpg

I'm particularly proud of the acquisition of Eevee.

I don't have a team picture, but I got into a raid battle in the early game and took this because I thought it was cute:

My team thus far is:

Drizzile - Tear
Hattrem - Hatley
Corvisquire - Nita
G. Yamask - Fester
Coalossal - Unroll
Gloom - Weedings

My nicknaming skills need work.

I like this team because it's the first one I've had that is fairly balanced in types. Oddish is hella cute in camp, and I couldn't resist putting one in my party again.

Last edited:
My first team in sword is this i plan on keeping a few for my shield playthrough but changing up a couple

Cenderace - Blaze
Obstagoon - Roadblock
Corviknight - Darknight
Flapple - Sourpatch
Barbaracle - Undertow
Toxtricity - Punkrock

4 out of 6 are getting reused in sheild

I still don't have six pokemon. I now have five with the addition of Rolycoly and Eevee to my team but I'm saving my sixth spot for Galar Corsola.

Also I better get that first badge soon because my Pokemon sre getting awfully close to 20. And that's not good because it'll render Dribly, my current ace and highest level pokemon, useless.

my team that I beat the league with:
Gex (Inteleon)
Amp (Boltund)
Esdeath (Frosmoth)
Gene (Obstagoon)
Scorchy (Centiscorch)
Black Knight (Corviknight)

Also in case you didn’t already know, once you become champion the title screen will display you along with the team you beat the league with.

Last edited by a moderator:
With one exception, it's what I'd planned on for a while now: Inteleon, Coalossal, Maractus, Weezing, Sirfetch'd, and Runerigus, which was originally supposed to be Frosmoth, but Runerigus is awesome-looking and worked out better for type balancing. Plus, the recent Halloween event in GO made me rather keen on Yamask for some reason.

I'm so damn proud of Maractus, too. I'd been meaning to use one in B2W2 for years now but never got around to it. I didn't think it would perform as well as it did, and I wouldn't have beat Leon without it. :bulbaLove:

Also in case you didn’t already know, once you become champion the title screen will display you along with the team you beat the league with.

Oh my god, that's an amazing detail.

Last edited:
Here's what I've got so far (arranged by Galar dex):

• Drizzizle (Eugene)
  • Dottler (Ethan)
  • Butterfree (Carlos)
  • Grubbin (Adam)
  • Corvisquire (Danny)
  • Skwovet (Mandy)
  • Pidove (Peach)
  • Nickit (Moana)
  • Zigzagoon (Galar) (Francine)
  • Wooloo (Garfield)
  • Lotad (Franklin)
  • Chewtle (Michael)
  • Yamper (Becky)
  • Bunnelby (Vince)
  • Oddish (Kyle)
  • Budew (Danielle)
  • Wingull (Hannah)
  • Joltik (Elaine)
  • Growlithe (Jimmy)
  • Vanillite (Gary)
  • Swinub (Ariel)
  • Mudbray (Valerie)
  • Stufful (Mario)
  • Tympole (Billy)
  • Magikarp (Wendy)
  • Goldeen (Felix)
  • Rolycoly (Lenny)
  • Timburr (Merida)
  • Woobat (Ian)
  • Meowth (Kelly)
  • Milcery (Chelsea)
  • Pumpkaboo (Terry)

I'm only running with a team of four:
Grander - Golett
Hero - Sawk
Rook - Corvisquire
Optima - Thwackey

I did have a Thievul and an Onix with me, but they've been benched for a bit. I want a Galarian Ponyta and a Pawniard to help round things out but that's a bit far into the future right now.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom