• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Show us your Pokemon!

New pokeymans!

7-FC37-BBF-BDFD-4-D21-949-F-37520-B48-CE44.jpg

Edgy punk rock Linoone!

Also I have a Sylveon and Carcoal now. I can't seem to be able to find my picture of the latter.

My Champion team:

Racer the Cinderace. I can't not have my first baby on my team! He spent a lot of time with my pokemon in the PC since he was always gaining levels so fast, but he was always in my top two pokemon strengthwise on my team! I'm also pretty sure he's one of the fastest.

Faileas the Grimmsnarl. The moment I found an Impidimp in the wild area I caught that little guy immediately. Did you think I wasn't going to have this line on my team from the end? After how much love I expressed for the line?!

Styng the Amped form Toxtricity. I wasn't sure if I'd want to keep using Toxel through the game, but I was surprised at how quickly I got attached to the little baby. He's a power house and likely one of my trainer's most popular pokemon as he was the one to finish off most of my dynamax battles in the gyms. Sadly, that darn Charizard was able to knock him out during the match against Leon so he lost his moment to shine. However...

Lottlai the Quagsire. I love the wooper line. And it just so happens that the little Wooper I caught near the start during one of the many thunderstorms in the wild area upon my first steps into it made for a very useful team member! She quickly replaced my Gyarados after defeating the fire gym. And, bless her. She landed the finishing blow on Leon's Charizard. Aqua tail right to the face. Have I mentioned I love the wooper line.

Crystal the Frosmoth. I was nervous about what ice type to select for my team since I knew I'd be facing Raihan and his blasted dragons and weather again. But since I already had Faileas on my team, I couldn't go with Sneasel. She's a bit of a glass canon, but when she hits she usually OHKOs her opponents.

Stud the Machoke. He gets his name from a running gag I've had with my girlfriend for years. Ever Machoke is named stud. It is tradition at this point. I wanted a fighting type on my team, for some reason. It was probably before I crashed Piers performance for his fans and discovered that man I just really like that character. And good gravy does Stud manage to deal with Hop's snorlax like a fucking champ. I hate snorlax. I always have such a hard time fighting those things. But I am glad I have a machoke to protect me from defensive walled rocks, steels, and normal types now.

So far I have caught a Vulpix and a Sallazle but I don't plan on using either of them. As soon as Galar Corsola is caught Vulpix is out.

So I finally got a picture of my full team. Here they are!
826.png
834.png
849.png
844.png
887.png
884.png

Originally, I was going shove my Blipbug in a box the moment it evolved. However, when I saw Dottler I realized I really wanted to have this thing the whole game. And boy am I glad that I kept him. Gamma-ray has been a huge boon for my team, especially in the beginning when he was the fastest Pokemon I had. His bulk, combined with Leftovers and screens, has really pulled me through some tough spots.

Nature: Bold
Ability: Frisk
Item: Leftovers
Moves: Energy Ball/Reflect/Bug Buzz/Psyshock

Sediment has carried my team at times. A strong physical attacker with good defense combined with Gamma-ray's screens has made him quite a threat. He's also among my most used Pokemon in Max Raid battles alongside Gamma-ray.

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Earthquake/Ice Fang/Liquidation/Rock Slide

Because I couldn't decide which Toxtricity form I preferred I decided I would go with any nature unless it was really hindering. However, after using the Amped form, I have to say it wins by a landslide and is now among my favorite Poison types. Myotoxin quickly became quite the threat after he evolved, being the most powerful special attacker on my team; he tore through Nessa's Dynamaxed Drednaw with Shock Wave. Punk Rock combined with Overdrive and Boomburst make him a force to be reckoned with.

Nature: Rash
Ability: Punk Rock
Item: Wise Glasses
Moves: Snarl/Overdrive/Boomburst/Sludge Bomb

Originally, I wasn't planning on picking up a Silicobra even though I liked its evolution when I saw it leaked, however, as I neared the route where it could be found, I decided to pick one up. Dune has really pulled his weight on my team. His natural bulk combined with Glare and Coil have made him very effective at shutting down threats I would have otherwise struggled to face. He's also helpful in catching Pokemon too.

Nature: Quirky
Ability: Shed Skin
Item: Soft Sand
Moves: Earthquake/Coil/Fire Fang/Glare

I spent ages trying to get a Dreepy from a Max Raid battle, and was disappointed to see that it had a terrible nature and the wrong gender to boot (I wanted to make my team all male at the time). So I bred her and out of all the offspring, Jet had the best nature so I went with her. While I've found her offensive stats to be a little underwhelming, her blistering speed has more than made up for it. She was the one who took down Leon's Charizard, defeating him with Dragon Darts, after all.

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Infiltrator
Item: Scope Lens
Moves: Sucker Punch/Phantom Force/Fly/Dragon Darts

I was so happy when I finally caught him because Duraludon was the one Pokemon that was always going to be on my team no matter what. While I have only been with Titanium a short while, he's proven that he's quite strong. That Steel typing comes in handy too. He aided in my defeat of Leon by setting up Stealth Rocks for my team.

Nature: Bashful
Ability: Heavy Metal
Item: Amulet Coin
Moves: Dragon Pulse/Flash Cannon/Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave

Last edited:
So I finally got a picture of my full team. Here they are!
826.png
834.png
849.png
844.png
887.png
884.png

View attachment 128769
Originally, I was going shove my Blipbug in a box the moment it evolved. However, when I saw Dottler I realized I really wanted to have this thing the whole game. And boy am I glad that I kept him. Gamma-ray has been a huge boon for my team, especially in the beginning when he was the fastest Pokemon I had. His bulk, combined with Leftovers and screens, has really pulled me through some tough spots.

Nature: Bold
Ability: Frisk
Item: Leftovers
Moves: Energy Ball/Reflect/Bug Buzz/Psyshock
View attachment 128770
In the team crafting thread, I was told that Drednaw would be more of a hindrance to my team than Inteleon, however, Sediment has proven that he's anything but. A strong physical attacker with good defense combined with Gamma-ray's screens has made him quite a threat. He's also among my most used Pokemon in Max Raid battles alongside Gamma-ray.

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: High Horsepower/Ice Fang/Liquidation/Rock Tomb
View attachment 128771
Because I couldn't decide which Toxtricity form I preferred I decided I would go with any nature unless it was really hindering. However, after using the Amped form, I have to say it wins by a landslide and is now among my favorite Poison types. Myotoxin quickly became quite the threat after he evolved, being the most powerful special attacker on my team; he tore through Nessa's Dynamaxed Drednaw with Shock Wave. Punk Rock combined with Overdrive and Boomburst make him a force to be reckoned with.

Nature: Rash
Ability: Punk Rock
Item: Wise Glasses
Moves: Snarl/Overdrive/Boomburst/Sludge Bomb
View attachment 128772
Originally, I wasn't planning on picking up a Silicobra even though I liked his evolution when I saw it leaked, however, as I neared the route where it could be found, I decided to pick one up. Dune has really pulled his weight on my team. His natural bulk combined with Glare and Coil have made him very effective at shutting down threats I would have otherwise struggled to face. He's also helpful in catching Pokemon too.

Nature: Quirky
Ability: Shed Skin
Item: Soft Sand
Moves: Earthquake/Coil/Fire Fang/Glare
View attachment 128773
I spent ages trying to get a Dreepy from a Max Raid battle, and was disappointed to see that it had a terrible nature and the wrong gender to boot (I wanted to make my team all male at the time). So I bred her and out of all the offspring, Jet had the best nature so I went with her. While I've found her offensive stats to be a little underwhelming, her blistering speed has more than made up for it. She was the one who took down Leon's Charizard, defeating him with Dragon Darts, after all.

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Infiltrator
Item: Scope Lens
Moves: Sucker Punch/Phantom Force/Fly/Dragon Darts
View attachment 128774
I was so happy when I finally caught him because it was the one Pokemon that was always going to be on my team no matter what. While I have only been with Titanium a short while, he's proven that he's quite strong. That Steel typing comes in handy too. He aided in my defeat of Leon by setting up Stealth Rocks for my team.

Nature: Bashful
Ability: Heavy Metal
Item: Amulet Coin
Moves: Dragon Pulse/Flash Cannon/Stealth Rock/Dragon Tail
you got rid of sobble?

I'm gonna do my best not to get emotionally attached to my Vulpix like I have my Thievul. That way I won't feel bad swapping it for Galar Corsola.

I have officially replaced my Linoone with a Sneasel. I'll probably replace that with a trapinch later on once I CATCH THE DAMN THING!!!

Okay! I caught a Trapinch!

13352-C57-3-FBB-467-A-8-F27-6-CC61-C102279.jpg

Which immediately evolved into Vibrava following my battle with Bede.

E54-F0-DE0-713-B-4-C85-9-D85-7-C3-ED1-AD07-A1.jpg

Also My Carcoal evolved.

A7-B9-DAF9-D395-4-C65-BA6-B-95-AF9040-F690.jpg

I don't have any pictures, but my current team consists of the following Pokemon:

Raboot
Xatu
Gyarados
Manectric
Ferroseed
Trapinch

Aw man! I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of this! My Drizzile evolved into an Intelleon.

Ironically the most feminine pokemon in my team which has a higher female count than male. 4 females to 2 males.

Edit: Make that second most feminine. Obviously my female Sylveon is much more feminine.

I didn't have a set team for the first time. I rotated pokemon out and around. But when I got to Wyndon for the cup or whatever they call it, my team ended up being Rillaboom, Lucario, Appletun, Grimmsnarl, Rapidash, Coalossal

Quick Update:

My Raboot evolved into Cinderace and my Trapinch evolved into Vibrava.

(I still don't have any pictures. I'll try to take some when my whole team is fully evolved.)

I retired my Inteleon and replaced it with Zacian since I've been doing a lot of Max Raids anyway. I like Zacian more and I'm not ashamed. I mean, I said I’d start with Sobble and I kept my word. Frankly, it worked out best for type distribution anyway, since Cinderace would have overlapped with Coalossal and Rillaboom would have overlapped with Maractus. But Inteleon ended up being my least-favorite of the Starters and was consistently the least-useful member of the team, so the time has come.

Plus, I caught my Zacian in a Moon Ball. It looks so fucking slick. I can't let that be going to waste!

Last edited:
Crap, looks like I can only upload 10 pics per post :( Is it okay if I double-post only this time? Sorry! Posting some new, yet to be revealed Pokémon, so beware!

As expected, I've been spending waaaaay too much time in Camp :oops: My team rotated quite a bit, so I got to try playing with a bunch of new mons.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom