• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Showcasing some art

Purple Kecleon

We are not socks
Reaction score
-_-;; I apologize deeply for not having posted in a while. I've browsed some, but I still feel rather uncomfortable sometimes posting some of my stuff just because I'm not used to being here again, and I'm not used to commenting in discussions and.. >_> and sometimes I'm lazy. ^^; I'm gonna have to make up for that, and Kasumichan just reminded me when I posted something on dA that I've been neglecting posting art here... so I'll go about pointing out some of my latest stuff that I've put up on dA for those who have not seen them.

Actually, I think I'll just highlight my gallery over the past few months for anyone who's interested.

Seviper and Tube Queen Azami
--- as for this piece, it only took me a few hours to do, but it took around 10 minutes of recoloring once it was scanned... it was really annoying because I normally don't scan my colored pieces, so this being one of the rare ones I DID do, I wanted to make sure I got it JUST right, JUST like the image in person because I do adore this piece so. I got it as close as I feasibly could without going and buying one of the latest scanners, so... it'll just have to do, I suppose. I'm fond of this one.

Pokemon Emerald: Rayquaza
--- this is one of my prized pictures, despite the fact that I wish I could fix some things I HATE about the background and will continue to hate for the rest of my life. ONE DAY I will make a better picture of Rayquaza >_>; but that day has yet to arrive.

Myuu to Hadou no Yuusha: Rukario
--- the other of my prized deux, the couple that I worked FOREVER on and was proud of the results. The Rayquaza and this piece will forever hold a place in my heart ^^; and the background took hours and hours to do @_@

Pellipper the Taxi
--- inspired by a friend saying something to me, I drew this for a different friend whom was owed picture from me ^^;

Double Deoxys
--- done in a paintchat, and one I pretty much adore because I loved watching the japanese deoxys movie, and I loved how the deoxys were all... female and male and whatnot. I just really like deoxys, despite their lack of emotion.

Sugimori: Mudkip
--- nothing much to say about this, but it was a commission and filb.de was the person who received the full images and permission to use them whenever and wherever. But... man, the sugimori style, I've still only done a few pictures in it, and it's... it's one of those time-consuming things where details DO matter or else you've done it WRONG. and ... @_@ I hate seeing my mistakes in all these pictures.

Sugimori: Sneasel
--- another one I did, but I wasn't exactly happy with. It was okay, but... it wasn't the peak of my Sugimori style (which I work on from time to time).

Sugimori: Manyula
--- Why not do Manyula when I've done Sneasel? ^_^;;

Sugimori: Latias
--- I'm basically listing off a few of the Sugimori styled ones that I did like, and this one I was happy with except a few things that I'm sure people could notice if they looked hard enough.

Ho-oh, Pokemon Gold
--- this one was when I first got my bristol board and prisma markers and wanted to try them out on a REAL piece, and I realized I'd never fully drawn a Ho-oh I could appreciate, so I eventually got a pose I loved and worked with it. ^_^

Lugia, Pokemon Silver
--- I haaaad to make a sequel to the Ho-oh, so I must have sketchedout over 20 Lugias in my sketchbook before coming up with this dynamic pose. A piece I am proud of, being my second with the markers, my second /real/ piece.

Kecleon, c'est moi
--- a picture drawn while getting over something sad that happened to me, sort of something I caused. Done in paintchat, and something I'll always look back and think about.

Stars and PK
--- just another paintchat where I drew a friend as a Kecleon ^^;

Candy Pink
--- I can NOT get enough Jirachi artwork! one of the cutest Pocket Monsters there could possibly be!

Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee
--- This piece seemed to do well there... is supposed to be made into a forum theme for this place sometime. ^^;

Opposites Attract
--- one of my favorite scanned then colored pieces. I really like it, and I guess other people do too. ^^

There you have it, a random assortment of art from recent and a few months ago... you'll have to dig deeper into my gallery if you'd like to see some of the older stuff I have buried within the abyss that is my gallery >_>

Your pics are always great, I really like the Rukario one.

XD; yeah, I noticed the consistency thing going on with you and commenting on my pictures *hugs* ^_^

That's one of the few pics of Azami I've seen where she doesn't look kinda evil...I like it.

Gotcha! X3
Already comemnted on most of them... as for the others... I have nothing new to say. That Azami picture is awesome... I want one too... ¬_¬

Back
Top Bottom