• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shroomish/Breloom with Drain Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzanakos

Reaction score
I'm looking for either a Shroomish or a Breloom with Drain Punch and preferably with the hidden ability too.I can offer almost any pokemon and lots of items so ask whatever you want.Also,I usually make threads like these once in a while and I dont know if I can do it any other way or if it's okay to "spam" threads,so if someone can help I'd appreciate it.

@tzanakos;

I have a left over female 5 IV jolly flawless HA one with EM's Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, and Drain Punch

I'd be interested in a master ball if you have one to spare

@tzanakos;

I have a left over female 5 IV jolly flawless HA one with EM's Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, and Drain Punch

Ok I can give you a masterball.I have added you.My friend code is in my signature.Also,what time are you usually available?

@tzanakos;

Ok I can give you a masterball.I have added you.My friend code is in my signature.Also,what time are you usually available?

ok, give me a couple minutes to add you back.
we can trade in a little bit if you're available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom