• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SIGN-UP] The Animé Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3D

Reaction score
Ever thought that in the animé, Ash and his pals were idiots? Ever wondered why Ash never catches as many Pokémon as he should, and releases them with surprising regularity?

In this RP, it's the same universe as the animé, except instead Ash, Misty, and Brock, it's you and your fellow forum members.

Naturally, a few changes will be adapted to allow this (particularly in Starter Pokémon, the Pikachu won't be the last 'mon, or the only one for that matter).

There will be mostly characters from the animé to interact with. Do you battle them, help them, or just shrug them off? The decision is up to you!

Want to be a group of the greatest Pokémon Masters ever, or a group of roaming thugs who attack other trainers and steal their Pokémon? The choice is up to you!

Or if this is a horrible idea, just tell me so!

TO SIGN UP:
Give your in-universe name, your in-universe age (10-15), and your in-universe gender. Short bios of your character optional.

WHEN WILL IT START?
I need about ideally 4 people, but five or six is okay.

...A'ight, I'll give it a go.

Name; Cygnus Light

Age; 13

Gender; Male

...that's really all that's needed?

Pfft, i'll add in a short personality/appearance just for the heck of it.

Personality; He's conceited - not so much it's immediately apparent, but he is full of himself. He's intelligent though, so at least his ego has a basis, and is an incredible strategist. He's just generally unfriendly - cold, mocking. He doesn't like company and has no problem telling one so. He's not cruel to his Pokemon but he doesn't think they're sentient beings.

Appearance; An albino - pale skin, large, red eyes, tufts of soft, white hair that fall over his face, covering his left eye with a side-fringe. Almost a stereotypical albino. He wears a pair of goggles (bright orange with tinted black lenses) round his neck, all the time, and he nearly always has a pair of bangs below his eyes - eerily obvious ones too. He wears a black jacket with bright orange trimming and buttons, along with a pair of black trainers following the same colour scheme. He also wears plain black trousers and a black t-shirt with a plain white logo, along with a backpack that follows the whole oragne/black colour scheme.

Last edited:
Name: Tyler
Bio: Tyler wears a blue baseball hat, red T-shirt and jeans. He is tall for his age and has short brown hair.

Is it sstil okay if I sign up? If so

Name: Erizu Ebansu
Appearance: She has mid length brown hair with a fringe that covers her left eye. She's fairly short and pale and normally dresses in a denim mini skirt with neon pink tights a T-Shirt, a check shirt, and a hat with Glamoew ears.

Great! Sign-up will be closing tonight, with Episode 1 beginning tomorrow.

Because I don't have transcripts, I'll try to work from memory, and I might fudge quotes if necessary.

OK, sign-up is closed. Will be started in the Start Up thread.

@Guywho'sReaper: Sure, I guess. You can bring it up on the StartUp Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom