• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Signature Rule Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleach019.png

Is this good enough?

The picture alone is 160 pixels long. That allows for only one line of text, and you have quite a bit more.

237 pixels tall, so it is over the limit.

The picture is 150 pixels long, as an fyi.

Your sig is 134 pixels long*. It is fine.

(*including the 20 underneath that a quote causes.)

Ty. I know the image is 150 x 400, but I thought with the text, I'd be over the height limit.

I should be under the limit now...hopefully?

202 pixels, so still over.

I think to get under it, you need to remove that line between the start of the signature and your first line of text. You'd also need to remove a line which has text. This all assumes that the picture stays.

202 pixels, so still over.

I think to get under it, you need to remove that line between the start of the signature and your first line of text. You'd also need to remove a line which has text. This all assumes that the picture stays.
:D I didn't realize I had so much free space. Thanks.

I removed the top line of empty space and two empty lines of space.

186 pixels now...

I'd suggest shrinking the picture a bit if you want the text lines kept in. I can resize the picture if you wish.

Just wondering, is the only rule about signatures (other than common-sense no controversial stuff) the sig length?

Yeah, that's about it.

Okay, thanks :)

I added an extra line on my sig but reduced text-size because of how I think I'm going to reformat my sig in the future, and it looks like its within the 160 pixel limit, but I'm just wanting to get a secondary opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom