• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Signature Rule Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 391 X 238, too tall. (The limit is 575 X 160, width X height)
If you remove the four lines of text (and shrink the names of the Pokémon in the sig, in text size), that should put you within the size limit.

So what should I get rid of then? I really don't want to remove anything but if I must.

why is your Growlithe image so huge thats thing that is causing the empty space is that image

Im dunno. Every Growwlithe black and white sprite was that size and Im about to evolve him but im yet to find a fire stone so im stuck with Growlithe D:

So what should I get rid of then? I really don't want to remove anything but if I must.
A good portion of your problem is that 120x120 Growlithe gif. Without it, the next tallest (Noctowl, at 68px) would make your sig only ~140px. Here's a trimmed version of the Growlithe that'll let Noctowl's height take over:

0poHU.gif

575 wide, so good.

164 pixels long, so just slightly over the length limit. We generally don't mind if it is a few pixels over, and its within reason.

Also, the picture is 159.41 kB, so good.

It's around 179 pixels long, so over the length limit.

If you removed the blank lines between sentences, it would be under.

You're good on the width, length and file size limits, so you're not violating the sig rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom