• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Signature Rule Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my signature updated, and I was wondering if mine was over the length limit, and if it is, if removing the link pictures at bottom would do me any good?

Last edited:
Am I OK? I think my signature is about exactly 160 px, so I could be breaking for a couple of pixels

Am I OK? I think my signature is about exactly 160 px, so I could be breaking for a couple of pixels

150 long, around 520 wide and the pictures in total are way under 500kB so you're good.

Can you guys tell me how big this banner is and if I can add any more writing if I used the smallest font right under the banner.

142 pixels long, so I think you could get a line of text in there.

I just got my signature updated, and I was wondering if mine was over the length limit, and if it is, if removing the link pictures at bottom would do me any good?
The width is fine, but the height's 177px.

I don't know about my sig. I don't understand hat yousaid except the no spoilers part please reply to tell me but I think mine is ok

I don't know about my sig. I don't understand hat yousaid except the no spoilers part please reply to tell me but I think mine is ok

It's fine right now. The limit (in terms other than pixels) is ten lines of regular-sized text, and you only have one.

so, if I were to get rid of the little pics under the signature, it would be fine?

It's actually fine as it is.

The banner is 159 pixels, and the text under it is about 8 pixels, which makes a total of 167 pixels. That is a small amount over the limit, but it's unlikely that such a small amount will be infracted.

Is my sig. over the limit? I made the banner to be 360 x 130, so I think it's good. But does the text make it go over the limit?

Is my sig. over the limit? I made the banner to be 360 x 130, so I think it's good. But does the text make it go over the limit?

The length is only about 150 pixels, which is under the limit.

i dont get the new rules... is my sig safe???

i wanted to turn it into a popout which means it will get a bit bigger (but not too much)

just thought i'd stop by and ask if the new forums mean new sig rules? i didn't really see a new update but i just wanted to make sure.
Same as last time?

just thought i'd stop by and ask if the new forums mean new sig rules? i didn't really see a new update but i just wanted to make sure.
Same as last time?

Yes, the rules haven't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom