• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Signature Rule Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yours is fine. It's only 2 lines of text.

Pretty sure mine is okay, but just to double-check ^_^;

Only tangentially related, but do signatures only appear in some of the sub-forums? =3

Yours is fine ^_~

And most of the time, they appear in all of them. Just some have it disabled.

It's 216 px tall. That's what's wrong with it.

The height limit is 160 px, so you could... maybe shrink the image a bit?

*edit* Okay, so a staff member's asked about mine. I know it's under the size limits, but he seems to be concerned that there are 12 small images that fit together in there, which is a lot (about 1.6 KB) of BBCode. (Either that, or he's just awed that I could fit 12 images into it. I'm not sure.)

Is that okay, or should I remodel it?

Because the rule clearly says "One large banner image or six sprites", but about small images that make up a banner, it's unclear.

Last edited:
u didnt have 2 be so mean! i still dont kno alot about this site! how do i shrink it?

u didnt have 2 be so mean! i still dont kno alot about this site! how do i shrink it?

Oh, sorry. Yeah, when I looked at it again, it sounded kind of mean. (I didn't mean it that way! Please forgive me! >_<)

Um... to shrink it, go into some image editing program like Photoshop, and transform the image by scaling it.

I think mine is fine if not a little to distracting and big, but just making sure. Remember that I'm new here.

Both of those images are too big. The width is fine, but the height is 240px.

Oh, sorry. Yeah, when I looked at it again, it sounded kind of mean. (I didn't mean it that way! Please forgive me! >_<)

Um... to shrink it, go into some image editing program like Photoshop, and transform the image by scaling it.

ty so much :)
hey is this ok now??

Uhh... the image is 160 px, but the text below it makes it past that.

Shrink the image down just a little further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom