• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

{Silver} Trading machiene is down for repairs

Ai-Chan

Takeshi Lover~
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore!!!
I feel so stupid for not being able to figure this out... x_x;
In PKMN Silver...I have all the badges blah blah.
But the normal trading macheine isn't working. It's down for repair.
The time capsule works fine; but the trading macheine is down.
Going to bills house in goldenrod didn't help at all, & I don't know what to do.
I want to trade between my Silver & Crystal but I can't since it's down.
Could someone PLEASE help me figure out how to get Bill to switch out the trading machienes?

~Ai-Chan

Meet Bill in Ecruteak City and he'll have finished the repairs.

Clearly you need to threaten him with his life. ;)

I'm not sure what to do! I haven't played the game in ages!

xD <3

"BILL. YOU FIX THAT MACHINE, NOW. DON'T MAKE ME GET THE BAT."

It's ok. xP I'm ready to kill this game, though. Agghh, it's driving me crazy. Dx

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom