• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Were you reading through Drifblim's analysis? I remember it being mentioned there.

No, I looked it up online after thinking Ideas of a Baton Passing Team.

Edit: Just checked, and in Smogon's Analysis's Page, on the bottom of the Opinion Part, it says Unburden can't be Baton Passed, but it doesn't say why.

Ugh, I hate the new Serebii calc. It's basically Metalkid's but way more annoying to use. I like the previous, simpler version of the Serebii calc though since you could download the page to use offline. It's also handy for calculating Hidden Power from a set of IVs.
I actually sort of like Serebii's new calculator, myself... I like the cleaner look of it compared to Metalkids. Esthetics are important to me. ;P

No, I looked it up online after thinking Ideas of a Baton Passing Team.

Edit: Just checked, and in Smogon's Analysis's Page, on the bottom of the Opinion Part, it says Unburden can't be Baton Passed, but it doesn't say why.

Because that's how it was programmed into the game. ;3

I always thought you couldn't baton pass it though. I wouldn't think you could.

Okay, this is the first time I've ever seen that calculator, it's nice looking, but seems a little lacking.

Will put up Metalkid's calc and a Hidden Power calc when I'm un-distracted from Need for Madness 2. Thanks for the feedback, guys, shoot me more ideas if you have any.

So I'm making an NFE/NU Sunny Day team. However, I'm stuck on one of the Pokes I'm going to use. This is her:

Spr_4d_274_f.png

Shinobu@Life Orb
6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe
Modest
Chlorophyll
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ice)

She's supposed to be one of my sweepers. Is she good enough? Or should I get another one?

Is it NFE or NU?
If its NU just use its evolved form. Because this will get crushed

Is it NFE or NU?
If its NU just use its evolved form. Because this will get crushed

It's somewhat of a mixed tier team because I'm using a Jumpluff for the lead. The rest are NFEs. I can change it if someone suggests a good NFE lead that sets up Sunny Day.

Umm...if you're into it, Rhydon can set up Sunny Day and Stealth Rock, and has decent stats. I don't know much about NFE, but hey, you know what you're playing better than I do.

It's somewhat of a mixed tier team because I'm using a Jumpluff for the lead. The rest are NFEs. I can change it if someone suggests a good NFE lead that sets up Sunny Day.

Are you playing Middle Cup or NFE? If its either, you could totally use Skiploom as a Lead instead, Sunny Day is pretty good in both.

Well, Kadabra can set up Sunny Day. That would also switch things up a bit and give you some different moves to work with.
high speed already, and high SpA.

Well, Kadabra can set up Sunny Day. That would also switch things up a bit and give you some different moves to work with.
high speed already, and high SpA.

Chansey, Porygon-2, Rhydon, Golbat, and Magmar are all also capable of doing so, too.

tbh I would think that NFEs are NFEs regardless of their tier. If they were excluded, Pikachu and Trapinch would be banned too. I don't know the specific rules though.

tbh I would think that NFEs are NFEs regardless of their tier. If they were excluded, Pikachu and Trapinch would be banned too. I don't know the specific rules though.

I don't know them either, but I think that would exclude a lot of possible Pokemon.

I mean, if you can use Chansey, how fair is that?

I'm pretty sure what was meant is that UU NFEs aren't allowed (i.e. Scyther, Chansey).

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom