• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

It's a damage calc but I don't know how to factor in type change so goes here I guess.

How much does a Thunderbolt from M-Manectric do to an Eviolite 252HP Murkrow after Roost?

0 Damage. Murkrow will never outspeed an M-Manectric ever. Even at Max+ Speed carrying a Choice Scarf. The damage that will always happen is as follows:

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Murkrow: 390-462 (120.7 - 143%) -- guaranteed OHKO

M-Manectric will OHKO a Murkrow no matter what.

Roost gets priority from Prankster.

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Murkrow: 198-234 (61.1 - 72.2%)

What is the best natures for all of the Eeveelutions?

Eevee: Jolly/Adamant
Vaporeon: Bold/Modest
Jolteon: Timid
Flareon: Adamant/Calm/Careful
Espeon: Bold/Timid
Umbreon: Calm/Bold
Leafeon: Jolly/Adamant
Glaceon: Timid/Modest
Sylveon: Bold/Modest/Calm

Eevee, Flareon and Leafeon are physical attackers, Umbreon/Sylveon/Vaporeon are usually clerics. Jolteon/Glaceon are special attackers. However some of them have niches, such as Espeon having Magic Bounce and setting up screen support.

I have a little question about this old battle I had with my in-game team about 2 months ago. I got Garchomp to use earthquake and it took out Talonflame even though the attack shouldn't effect it at all since Talonflame is immune to ground type attacks. It confused me ever since the battle that day. How did Earthquake effect Talonflame even though it was holding sharp beak and there's no gravity effects?

9SAG-WWWW-WWW9-LU8K

I have a little question about this old battle I had with my in-game team about 2 months ago. I got Garchomp to use earthquake and it took out Talonflame even though the attack shouldn't effect it at all since Talonflame is immune to ground type attacks. It confused me ever since the battle that day. How did Earthquake effect Talonflame even though it was holding sharp beak and there's no gravity effects?

9SAG-WWWW-WWW9-LU8K

When a Flying-type Pokemon uses Roost it loses its Flying-type for that turn; thereby losing its immunity to Ground and making it vulnerable to Earthquake.

I need a spinner/defogger for my UU team. In an ideal scenario, he would be able to set up hazards himself too. My team atm consists of Granbull, Gogoat, Vaporeon, Reuniclus and Dugtrio. Dugtrio however is choice band revenge killer and as such is not in a position to set up rocks. Does anyone have suggestions for a spinner/defogger/hazards setter which typings would fit this team?

I need a spinner/defogger for my UU team. In an ideal scenario, he would be able to set up hazards himself too. My team atm consists of Granbull, Gogoat, Vaporeon, Reuniclus and Dugtrio. Dugtrio however is choice band revenge killer and as such is not in a position to set up rocks. Does anyone have suggestions for a spinner/defogger/hazards setter which typings would fit this team?

I can think of two Spinners that can set up Rocks off the top of my head; Armaldo and Donphan... As for wheather they would work well in that team, I don't really know.

I can think of two Spinners that can set up Rocks off the top of my head; Armaldo and Donphan... As for wheather they would work well in that team, I don't really know.

Thanks! Armaldo sounds really good

*Clefable

Clefable gained 10 base spa atk, lost his normal type and gained fairy type. 6th gen was a blessing for him, as GloryBlaze stated he is now highly viable in OU. She has two very good abillities in Magic Guard and Unaware. Also a very good movepool with recovery in wish, softboiled, and moonlight for recovery, calm mind and cosmic power for boosting and moonblast and stored power to hit hard. True, she had most of these things before, but his fairy typing (combined with the changed meta) allowed him to abuse all this.

Code:
In the strictest sense - nothing. Clefable is one if the glue Pokemon rather than something to build around.
Technically, however, good partners are whatever covers the weaknesses and can take the hits Clef can't because of mediocre BST, and these would be Ferro, Heatran, Chansey, Skarmory

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom