• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that, but WHEN do they hit the max level? Is it the numbers of how many times I battle them?

It depends. Usually, the level of the pokemon goes up about 10 levels every rematch.

Mine seem to be stuck around 45... Can is have anything with elite four levels to do?

Ya, I expect that if you haven't beaten the elite four yet, it wouldn't be any higher than 45. Afterwards, it'll make its way up to 60.

I got a Farfectch'd out off the GTS, and it says "Apparently arrived at Lv. 15 after a long travel through time."
Why does it say that? :eek:

I got a Farfectch'd out off the GTS, and it says "Apparently arrived at Lv. 15 after a long travel through time."

It means it went from Gen III to Gen IV to Gen V.

Because it was transferred from Generation III to Generation IV to Generation V. Enjoy your ancient bird.

EDIT: Basically, in Generation IV, Pokémon which were Pal Parked from RSE get a caught location of "Hoenn", and Pokémon imported from FRLG get "Kanto", regardless of where they were actually caught. In Generation V, a similar situation occurs for Poké Transferred Pokémon. (DPPt resolves to "Sinnoh", but I'm not sure whether it differentiates from Johto and Kanto when it comes to HGSS.) However, Pokémon whose caught location is "Hoenn" or "Kanto" (caught in Gen. III, then Pal Parked to Gen. IV) receive that special message instead.

Last edited:
Hey guys? Went I went to Anville Town the first time, I didnt have the required items for trading. I went back (with the required items) and none of the traders are there anymore. What do I have to do?

Is it still the weekend there? If not, then that's your reason. If it is then I don't know.

Is someone actually doing the Super Contests? I'm interesting in it, anyone have a good thread to read through or a guide?

What is a version exclusive? I guess I could make a separate polling thread for this, but it's not that much of an issue. Yet.

Is it simply you can't find it in the wild, or you can't get it in a game without trading or hacking? I'm asking because of this conversation about Volbeat.

What is a version exclusive? I guess I could make a separate polling thread for this, but it's not that much of an issue. Yet.

Is it simply you can't find it in the wild, or you can't get it in a game without trading or hacking? I'm asking because of this conversation about Volbeat.

Like you sort of already answered, that question is individual. Everyone will probably come with different options so I suggest not asking, haha. Bulbapedia says this about it, but as far as I know the term is fan-made so it's up to you. For me; a version exclusive is something you have to get the other to get.

I have another silly question here.
Are the mass outbreaks random?... I ask this because, in three days in a row, I've had the same outbreak on the same route on Black.

I have another silly question here.
Are the mass outbreaks random?... I ask this because, in three days in a row, I've had the same outbreak on the same route on Black.

Yes, they're random, and you're just unlucky.

Is it illegal to use a Light Ball'd Pikachu online in White, because it hasn't been released yet?

Is it illegal to use a Light Ball'd Pikachu online in White, because it hasn't been released yet?

Probably not, as it is a legitimate item, but it would be a hint to the opponent that you have used hax.

Hey guys! Quick question. Does the Magikarp you obtain from the salesman in B/W have any set values like in an in-game trade? (Stats, EV, Gender, ect)

Is it possible to have a Meditite/Medicham with the following moveset?

- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Drain Punch

Hey guys! Quick question. Does the Magikarp you obtain from the salesman in B/W have any set values like in an in-game trade? (Stats, EV, Gender, ect)

not sure, but you could always test it out for yourself. Just save in front of him and SR to see if it does. i'm thinking its just as random as a wild magikarp is though.

Is it possible to have a Meditite/Medicham with the following moveset?

- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Drain Punch

yes.
look it up here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom