• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why i stay out of the "older games Q & A" thread (i know f-all about them!) i didn't really like gen 3 so i only know about gen 4

we got there in the end!

Can event pokemon (other than the ones intended to be shiny like the beasts and pichu) be shiny? I know alot of the new ones have a block, but I've seen alot of gamestop deoxys' and jirachis shiny. Just wondering if those are legit

Who Should Learn Flash Cannon in Heart Gold

So who should I teach TM91: Flash Cannon too?

-Scizor or Aggron? Having a tough time deciding. Thoughts and opinions gratefully welcome :)

Re: Who Should Learn Flash Cannon in Heart Gold

This isn't worthy of it's own thread, and none of those guys have good special attack, so none.
100th post!

Does movie 10 celebi active zoura event in black or white?

There is no "movie 10 Celebi." There's a tenth anniversary Celebi, but that was given out during Generation III, and thus predates the fateful encounter flag; unless the Celebi was given the location "Fateful encounter" in Gen III and Pal Park converts such a location to the fateful encounter flag (I can't seem to find either of these addressed anywhere on Bulbapedia), the Celebi won't be a "fateful encounter" Celebi by the time it gets to Gen V, and so it won't activate the event.

If you were referring to the movie 13 Celebi (which has the location "Pokémon Movie 10", referring to the year of the movie's release) and were wondering which game (Black or White) it activates the Zorua event in, it activates it in both. However, the M13 Celebi is Japanese, and there have been some posts on these forums indicating that Black & White will only recognize the fateful encounter flag on Pokémon of the same language as the game, so it might only work on Japanese BW.

Help please, Pokemon Diamond

Hi, i've just got back into the pokemon games and was hoping to get some help for good pokemon to catch. I'm round the 3rd gym and only have a real squad of two, a Grotle L30 and a Staravia L30 i really need at least one more as i carn;t keep counting on them. Need a realyly great pokemon that'll get me through a game.

Thanks

Re: Help please, Pokemon Diamond

I'd suggest a water type pokemon.Quagsire, which you can get down at the safari zone. Also, a good Special Attack Guy would be nice, possibly someone like Kadabra.

Last edited:

Or Hauntah, just trade to evolve it into Gengar

Porygon is a solid choice. Though that might come a little later.

Does Own Tempo prevent self inflicted Confusion from Outrage, Petal Dance, etc?

Hello there, I have a silly question over here!
When I got my DS, I put the hour of the place I was, when I got back home, I noticed that... I tried my best to adapt to that situation, but... I can't.
So, my question is, if I change the clock settings on my DS, how does that affect my game?
The time difference is just an hour...

The game's time will change to whatever the DS system's time is set to. So just change the time to the correct time on the DS and you'll be good to go.

Okay, so I'm playing Platinum, and I'm wondering, if I held off on evolving Piplup until after it learns Bubblebeam, would it learn Metal Claw when it evolves into a Prinplup, or will it only learn Metal Claw if it evolves at Level 16?

It learns it at Level 16, but after all, you can do the move re-learner in Pastoria City in exchange for a Heart Scale, (by the way you can find them in the underground)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom