• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm everstone breeding with a ditto, who gets the stone?

It doesn't matter. However, if you're breeding with a Pokémon from a different language, it will not work. I suppose you're breeding for natures passing down?

My team consists of a Samurott, Zoroark, Simisear, Rufflet and Krookodile, what should my 6th team member be?

I recently got a 3DS and want to use it from now on. Will using my old Gen IV games in it muck up the time and everything related to it, eg berries?

I recently got a 3DS and want to use it from now on. Will using my old Gen IV games in it muck up the time and everything related to it, eg berries?

It's my understanding that the Gen. 4 games run on the DS's internal clock, as there is no seprate clock of their own within the game, correct?

It shouldn't mess up anything time-related. If anything, you'll probably see some resets.

when an opponent steals your item, such as with theif, do you get it back at the end of the battle?

It's my understanding that the Gen. 4 games run on the DS's internal clock, as there is no seprate clock of their own within the game, correct?

It shouldn't mess up anything time-related. If anything, you'll probably see some resets.

It will mess up your FCs, however, if you don't transfer your wi-fi config.

nope. i havent got pokemon that knows fling. i havent traded. i havent released any pokemon.

is there any other move that can make you potentially lose an item?

With abilities which boost stats with status problems, will the stat go up with all status ailments

Like if a pokemon with guts is asleep and uses snore, will it be any stronger?

No because Snore is a special attack, but if you used sleep talk and got a physical attack it would be boosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom