• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if eevee evolves with happiness during th day, but in a cave, will it still evolve in to espeon, or will it evolve into umbreon?

With IV pokemon breeding, if let's say i breed 2 rattata's; father with 31 attack(likes to thrash about) mother with 30 speed(likes to run), if i equip the father with power bracer and the mother with power anklet, would the child get 31 attack and 30 speed.

If that were the case, all the rattatas that are bred would all have likes to thrash nature right? As it would be the more superior nature? (31 > 30)

With IV pokemon breeding, if let's say i breed 2 rattata's; father with 31 attack(likes to thrash about) mother with 30 speed(likes to run), if i equip the father with power bracer and the mother with power anklet, would the child get 31 attack and 30 speed.

If that were the case, all the rattatas that are bred would all have likes to thrash nature right? As it would be the more superior nature? (31 > 30)

Here's an answer for the passing down part:
Some are random, three can be passed from the parents (one, either, or both). Using a power item on a parent will guarantee that iv is passed down from HGSS onward. If you put a different power item on both parents, it picks which one it transfers at random.

Aboute the "natures", it's called characteristic. And yes, if your Rattata have the highest (31) IV in attack, it will get a "Likes to thrash about"-characteristic. I'm not quite sure what you'll get if you have two 31 IVs though, maybe it picks at random.

Well, now it's $9,999,999. Nearly 10 million now.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but a thread search turned up nothing useful...

Anybody know how to get a Shell Bell in Black/White? I'd assume it's still possible somehow since enemies' Pokemon in the Battle Subway still have them, not to mention Bulbapedia has a bag description for it. However, according to the aforementioned wiki, there's no place to actually get one in B/W, and items can't be PokeTransferred over so...help?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but a thread search turned up nothing useful...

Anybody know how to get a Shell Bell in Black/White? I'd assume it's still possible somehow since enemies' Pokemon in the Battle Subway still have them, not to mention Bulbapedia has a bag description for it. However, according to the aforementioned wiki, there's no place to actually get one in B/W, and items can't be PokeTransferred over so...help?

BP is your friend, buy it at the battle subway

Question: How come they programmed Reshiram,Zekrom and Victini to never be shiny?

To ID haxxors better?

What about the other legendary Pokémon? I've read somewhere that you can get them shiny, if you fill all of your boxes, so they respawn later but I'm not quite sure.

What about the other legendary Pokémon? I've read somewhere that you can get them shiny, if you fill all of your boxes, so they respawn later but I'm not quite sure.

Sounds like one of those "Mew's under the truck" kind of rumors to me.

can roaming pokemon go inside caves?

No.

No. If your party and all 24 boxes are full when you face the version mascot, you won't have to capture it, and it will respawn later at Dragonspiral Tower, but it still won't ever be shiny ever.

The Shell Bell is obtained in Driftveil City "from an old man in a house east of the Market, if the player has seen more than 50 Pokémon."

I have a question about Masuda breeding.

I heard from somewhere that if you are the original trainer of a pokemon (for example an english ditto you found in your game) and you get a foreign pokemon from the GTS and breed those two in the game you found the ditto (or any other pokemon) that the masuda method won't work.

Basically what this is saying is that if (in my case) you get a japanese venipede from the gts and then catch a ditto in the game you intend to breed on and breed those two then the masuda method will not work. Like, you can't be the O.T. of ANY of the pokemon you want to breed. Is this true? I'm already four boxes of eggs in breeding for my shiny venipede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom