• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would cause more damage? Crit-hit Storm throw or 140 damage revenge? If it's relevant, its for Throh.
Thanks in advance. :flinch:

How do you get your eeeveelution in the dream world?

^You can initiate a battle with any of the five Darmanitans by using a RageCandyBar on it. Two of these are available per game, both after E4, and one of them only during Winter.

Actually, you can get an unlimited number of RageCandyBars from the Royal Unova (also post-game).

What would cause more damage? Crit-hit Storm throw or 140 damage revenge? If it's relevant, its for Throh.
Thanks in advance. :flinch:

First, how would you get a 140-damage Revenge? Its power is 120 when doubled, and STAB takes that up to 180. Regardless, Revenge would still do more damage, as a critical hit simply doubles the damage done, giving Storm Throw an effective power of 80, which is less than 120.

First, how would you get a 140-damage Revenge? Its power is 120 when doubled, and STAB takes that up to 180. Regardless, Revenge would still do more damage, as a critical hit simply doubles the damage done, giving Storm Throw an effective power of 80, which is less than 120.

Ok. Thanks! I wasn't sure about the calculations when I typed it up.

How do I re-inhabit White Forest w/o connecting with Black City?

You don't. Unless you can connect with a White Forest and get people to come live in Black City, your city will remain empty.

so i have a question. How much damage would a pokemon deal if you include STAB + Choice band/spec or a power gem.
As an example lets take a move with base 100
would it go from 100 to 150 with stab and to 225 with held item?

Do people actually leave White FOrest/Black City if you talk to them on entralink, or just get copied to go to the other game, because my brother and I each have a few people

Does the Battle Subway analyze the Pokemon you are using and send elaborate counters to your team, or am I just unlucky?

I've just read that Play to Befriend a Pokemon will be taken down from Pokemon.com at some point.

If I've already beaten the game, will the Pokemon I've selected remain in the Dream World to await downloading onto Black/White, or will I just lose it if I don't claim it before PtBaP gets taken down?

I've just read that Play to Befriend a Pokemon will be taken down from Pokemon.com at some point.

If I've already beaten the game, will the Pokemon I've selected remain in the Dream World to await downloading onto Black/White, or will I just lose it if I don't claim it before PtBaP gets taken down?
you won't be able to get your eeveelution until the game is taken down

natures/ivs in entree forest are soft resetable, yes?

For those Friday night bikers on the Tubeline bridge, the ones who change their name to your lead pokemon, do they change it every time you battle them or only once?

For those Friday night bikers on the Tubeline bridge, the ones who change their name to your lead pokemon, do they change it every time you battle them or only once?
Every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom