• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to have a Meditite/Medicham with the following moveset?

- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Drain Punch

Yes.
Medicham learns all the elemental punches at the start, so you'l need to go to a Move Tutor with some Heart Scales.
To get Drain punch you need to breed it with a Mienfoo or a Mienshao.

EDIT: damn you yourlilemogirl.....

So yeah.... about the question I asked a few posts ago, does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear after one weekend? I saw them one Saturday and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again. Help?

So yeah.... about the question I asked a few posts ago, does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear after one weekend? I saw them one Saturday and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again. Help?

They should reappear every weekend but if you change the time on your DS or use a different DS and save it could mess up daily / weekly events.

Ohhhhh ok, I probably did one of the two but can't remember it right now. So basically I'll never be able to use Anville Town again?

This is a bit weird question, (well the main point isn't, but eh).

I'm doing something stupid for SS. I will catch every single different Pokemon at the earliest point possible (Between Gym Battle interwalls), and train each of them to the same level as the gym leaders strongest pokemon. The only thing I don't do is trades.

Now, I have several questions on this:
Can you get Qwilfish to swarm pre-Azalea (Through Fisher Ralph like in originals), and if yes, can it then be caught with an Old rod (And with what chance?

Then, if you make a trade, and then trade a pokemon back, would that be considered as trading pokemon (Or more importantly, will it gain boosted exp)?

Finally, considering duplicates (Oddish, and especially Eevee), would I catch multiple (Well, breeding Eevee), and then evolve them, or would one be enough (Well, this is more of an opinion, but bleh).

And finallyfinally, what are the earliest points to get any evolution items (Particularly stones).

Thanks ^_^

It's after you got your national pokédex that the game can give out swarms. Qwilfish can only be caught by a super rod and it's 3% chance, or a good rod, 2% chance, but if it swarms, I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with SS.

No, I don't think it will gain boosted experience since it will match your ID and SID.

Finally, considering duplicates (Oddish, and especially Eevee), would I catch multiple (Well, breeding Eevee), and then evolve them, or would one be enough (Well, this is more of an opinion, but bleh).
Depends on how you want to play the game. I think your whole idea is a bit stupid, why even catch and train Pokémon that you won't need to the gym? Sounds more easier to do it after the elite four or so.

Bulbapedia is a good place to gain information about your Pokémon. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Qwilfish
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_Route_32

As for the stones, you can also look it up at bulbapedia where to find them.

I know it's completely stupid. That's why I do it. xD

Once the player attains the National Pokédex, every day in a particular location, a "swarm of Pokémon"

I read that one so many times just missed this. As far as the stones go, Bulbapedia hasn't always had all locations listed and such, so eh. Well, I suppose the earliest they are even needed is after reaching the Poke-Athlons though.

Well, thanks.

Not sure if anyone asked it,but there are 83 pages,is there any tutoring system to teach competitive battling and evs/ivs thingy

Are the Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow's stats higher than the ones of regular wild Pikachu in Red and Blue?

Well, Yellow was out as a standalone game before Gold and Silver were ever out among the masses, so I doubt they'd rig the IVs on it just to have it function better in a future game that was still in development at the time of its release.

Of course, that's all my opinion. Obviously couldn't go and hit the bull's eye as to what the developers had in mind with that Pokemon.

Well, Yellow was out as a standalone game before Gold and Silver were ever out among the masses, so I doubt they'd rig the IVs on it just to have it function better in a future game that was still in development at the time of its release.

Of course, that's all my opinion. Obviously couldn't go and hit the bull's eye as to what the developers had in mind with that Pokemon.
Well, it sounds as if they went as far as to rig the catch rate on it to be unique compared to every other Pokémon so it would have the Light Ball in the first place, as if it had the same catch rate as RB Pikachu, it would have the same item. So they probably knew they had some sort of plan for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom