• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl)

I do have an important question so please give me an answer please please please?

Can we Trade between Let's go eevee with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Let's go Pikachu with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Shield with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Sword with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween X with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween ultra moon with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween y with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween ultra sun with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween moon with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween sun with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between all these seasons together even in japanese version with english version

Please give me an answers

I do have an important question so please give me an answer please please please?

Can we Trade between Let's go eevee with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Let's go Pikachu with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Shield with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between Sword with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween X with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween ultra moon with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween y with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween ultra sun with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween moon with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade btween sun with brilliant diamond shinning pearl?

Can we trade between all these seasons together even in japanese version with english version

Please give me an answers
At the moment, no, it isn't possible for BD/SP to trade with SW/SH, LGP/E, or any earlier generations. There has been talk of them introducing Pokémon Home compatibility in 2022, with which I'm assuming they'll also introduce trading with BD/SP, but at the point of me writing this post, trading between BD/SP and previous games is not possible.

At the moment, no, it isn't possible for BD/SP to trade with SW/SH, LGP/E, or any earlier generations. There has been talk of them introducing Pokémon Home compatibility in 2022, with which I'm assuming they'll also introduce trading with BD/SP, but at the point of me writing this post, trading between BD/SP and previous games is not possible.

Thank you very much dear friend for your answer. I do love the steel girl gym leader from jhoto such as you. Also i did follow you.

About the answer, i thought saw and i wanted to ensure so we will not trade from outside bd/dp. That not good

Does the national Dex of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl consist of only the Pokémon of the first 4 Generations?
Yes, it only goes up to #490. There are no Pokémon available from Gen V or newer (and I imagine when HOME compatibility is added, that will probably stay the same).

Anyone know if the Oddish line can be found in the Grand Underground? I recall in the original DP it was found north of the Resort Area, but maybe it's both there and in the Underground in BDSP? Can it be found before the post-game at all?

Anyone know if the Oddish line can be found in the Grand Underground? I recall in the original DP it was found north of the Resort Area, but maybe it's both there and in the Underground in BDSP? Can it be found before the post-game at all?
Oddish and Gloom can be found in the Grand Underground only after obtaining the National Dex (as well as its usual locations on Routes 229, 230, and 224). So no, you pretty much can't get one until post-game unfortunately.

Oddish and Gloom can be found in the Grand Underground only after obtaining the National Dex (as well as its usual locations on Routes 229, 230, and 224). So no, you pretty much can't get one until post-game unfortunately.
Oh, okay then, thanks for letting me know.

I can't get earthquake. When i use bycicle. It jumped then it question goes to this place so what should i do?

20211205_183343.jpg

20211205_183334.jpg

They doen't give me a choice here so how to do it?

Watching youtube isn't do anything cause i saw but it differwnt here when i try

I can't get earthquake. When i use bycicle. It jumped then it question goes to this place so what should i do?

View attachment 153431

View attachment 153432

They doen't give me a choice here so how to do it?

Watching youtube isn't do anything cause i saw but it differwnt here when i try
I did it by luck when i heard the video in yotube. Someone said that we need to change into acro mode. It worjed really.

Why can't I get a togepi?
You can find Togepi in the Grand Underground. It has a rare chance of appearing in the Fountainspring Cave, Dazzling Cave, and Stargleam Cavern hideaways. You can just exit and reenter the same hideaway until one spawns.

---

Where are some good routes to do Poké Radar chaining (as in, routes with very large open areas of grass)?

Are prism scales (the item for evolving Feebas via trade) in the game?
I've seen conflicting reports.

What’s a good STAB Normal move for Staraptor? My first thought was Return but that’s not in the game and then I thought Strength but Staraptor can’t learn Strength for some reason. Help.

What’s a good STAB Normal move for Staraptor? My first thought was Return but that’s not in the game and then I thought Strength but Staraptor can’t learn Strength for some reason. Help.
Facade via TM, Double-edge by breeding (togetic, togekiss) or take down via level, those are best I could find

It wasn’t in SWSH either, so I guess they just didn’t want it in Gen 8 at all. Just like how the kids you can battle in the Trainers’ school don’t give you the TM for Hidden Power anymore since it also wasn’t in SWSH.

A question regarding real life. Since I won't be able to play everyday because of work (bleh) what do I do about real time events like berries growing?
Berry trees no longer die like they did in the originals, as far as I can tell. You can plant a Berry and come back a month later, and the tree’ll still be there. Though the more you water them, the more Berries you get when you harvest, I believe. No daily events require you to do them every day.

Which berries should I use to create Dry Poffins to raise my Feebas's Beauty stat? I don't have any super Dry berries at the moment and if I had one, I would plant it to get more, so any way to create super Dry Poffins if possible?

Back
Top Bottom