• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

SPOILERS: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VII)

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
For all small (or not so small) questions regarding Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

Spoilers are allowed here. For questions regarding the GTS or trading in general, please our GTS helpdesk/feedback thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

PurplePegasus

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
What are the names of all the Z-Moves?

(Guess I'll open the questions.) :p

Esserise

i'm pacing by the highway
Reaction score
What are the names of all the Z-Moves?

(Guess I'll open the questions.) :p
Breakneck Blitz (Normal)
Bloom Doom (Grass)
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
Hydro Vortex (Water)
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
All-Out Pummeling (Fighting)
Never-Ending Nightmare (Ghost)
Acid Downpour (Poison)
Tectonic Rage (Ground)
Supersonic Skystrike (Flying)
Continental Crush (Rock)
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
Devastating Drake (Dragon)
Shattered Psyche (Psychic)
Corkscrew Crash (Steel)
Twinkle Tackle (Fairy)
Black Hole Eclipse (Dark)
Subzero Slammer (Ice)

Sinister Arrow Raid (Decidueye)
Malicious Moonsault (Incineroar)
Oceanic Operetta (Primarina)
Catastropika (Pikachu)
Stoked Sparksurfer (Alolan Raichu)
Extreme Evoboost (Eevee)
Pulverizing Pancake (Snorlax)
Genesis Supernova (Mew)
Guardian of Alola (Tapu Kok:bulbaWave:Lele/Bulu/Fini)
Soul-Stealing 7 Star Strike (Marshadow)
10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt (Ash-Pikachu)

Z-powered Status moves just add a "Z-" in front of the move's name; e.g. "Z-Splash"

Last edited:

Junee

Hardenshipping Trash
Reaction score
How early and where can you get a Thunderstone?

Dizzard

Reaction score
How early do you get the fishing rod? (as in, which island?)

Cute Charm

Mimikyu + Snover = Wolfman???
Reaction score
Are Mimikyu only in the abandoned store from the song trailer or can you get one before that?

Alternatively, where is the abandoned store from the song trailer located?

Esiouqrut

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Reaction score
How early and where can you get a Thunderstone?
According to PokemonGoHub, you can get a Thunderstone in Dream Park, Akala Island.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone know where "Electric" and "Summit" (Charjabug and Crabrawler's specific location to evolve) is located? As in, which island those are located?

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Does anyone know where "Electric" and "Summit" (Charjabug and Crabrawler's specific location to evolve) is located? As in, which island those are located?
Crabrawler evolves at Mt Lanakila (3rd island). Charjabug evolves at Vast Poni Canyon (4th Island).

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Can you gather 10% of cells on island 2?
I'm not sure if you can get to 10% on the second Island, but as soon as you reach 10% it seems you have to go to Ula'ula Island (the third one) to get Zygarde.

Are Mimikyu only in the abandoned store from the song trailer or can you get one before that?

Alternatively, where is the abandoned store from the song trailer located?
It seems that store is the only place where you can find Mimikyu in the wild, yes. I think the store can be found on Akala Island.

Reaction score
It seems that store is the only place where you can find Mimikyu in the wild, yes. I think the store can be found on Akala Island.
The abandoned store is on Ula'Ula and is the site of Acerola's trial. It is the only place to find Mimikyu though.

Esserise

Reaction score
How does this work? Are there Status Z-Crystals and special animations?
The process works exactly as usual - for instance, in order to enhance Swords Dance (a Normal-type move), you would equip your Pokémon with a Normalium Z-Crystal.

The animation is also the standard one that plays for any attacking move of that type, except the sequence stops right before the name of the attacking Z-Move would normally appear in big, golden letters. Here's a video of Z-Splash being used.

9tiefly

Reaction score
The process works exactly as usual - for instance, in order to enhance Swords Dance (a Normal-type move), you would equip your Pokémon with a Normalium Z-Crystal.

The animation is also the standard one that plays for any attacking move of that type, except the sequence stops right before the name of the attacking Z-Move would normally appear in big, golden letters. Here's a video of Z-Splash being used.
Ah, okay, thank you so much!

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
If you have two moves of the same type do you get to choose which one becomes the Z-move? Like if you have both Swords Dance and Return?

Esserise

Reaction score
If you have two moves of the same type do you get to choose which one becomes the Z-move? Like if you have both Swords Dance and Return?
Yep. Although if I remember right, it highlights the one that will be more powerful, but that's just a visual signifier.

Synthaphone

Reaction score
So the Apricorn balls are given to us at some point, but are we able to obtain more later on? I'd hate to have only a limited supply of them, I'd never be able to let myself use any for fear of wasting them.

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
So the Apricorn balls are given to us at some point, but are we able to obtain more later on? I'd hate to have only a limited supply of them, I'd never be able to let myself use any for fear of wasting them.
Apparently there is only one of each of them in the game.

Synthaphone

Reaction score
Apparently there is only one of each of them in the game.
That... is a big load of garbage. What if one fails???? "Guess you're all out of Moon Balls then, you wasted your chance!!!"

Well, thank you for letting me know, even if the answer is really disappointing. :C

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
That... is a big load of garbage. What if one fails???? "Guess you're all out of Moon Balls then, you wasted your chance!!!"

Well, thank you for letting me know, even if the answer is really disappointing. :C
From what I've heard, you can buy more Apricorn Balls in the Festival Plaza, in the Johto Tent.