• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

SPOILERS: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VII)

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
is that really enough? I though they are more ambitious then that. Also teams will change in future and this would be the best way to predict how , why and if this way it will be.
It’s enough for seemingly everyone. You’re so far the only person demanding it.
And Smogon updates their analysis every time a Pokemon is released.

Matleo

Reaction score
It’s enough for seemingly everyone. You’re so far the only person demanding it.
And Smogon updates their analysis every time a Pokemon is released.
this way we fans and creators also could get better ideas what we want in future games... there is always only the first person that want's it and then everyone loves it and uses it.

Last edited:

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
Few people are going to want such specific numbers, and fewer still would have their wants shaped by that. Who wants to have a specific percentage of Pokemon with a certain role in battle?

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
How can I catch a Hidden Ability Alolan Exeggutor and is it breedable for other Hidden Ability Exeggcute and Hidden Alolan Exeggutor?

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
How can I catch a Hidden Ability Alolan Exeggutor and is it breedable for other Hidden Ability Exeggcute and Hidden Alolan Exeggutor?
Either you SOS chain Exeeggcute, which have a chance of having their HA from the tenth onward, or you transfer one from a Gen I/II game, which always have their HA and a guaranteed perfect 3 IV's

Breeding allows for an 80% chance of the parent passing down their ability to their offspring. So either a male with a ditto, or a female with anything from their egg group

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Got a quick question regarding something I heard recently. I happened to chance upon a Youtube video that mentioned something called "Swap Breeding". Now, given this is Youtube, I'm a bit leery right off the bat, but it did sound interesting. My question is: is it a real thing, and if so, does it really work? I decided to dabble in it a bit just to test it out with the following tools: Shiny Charm, Masuda Method, and Japanese Ditto. I hatched 60 Magikarp eggs, but got no shiny, so I'm not sure if I'm just having really bad luck or if this "Swap Breeding" is real or not. Is it a confirmed trick in the game, like how Masuda Method was slipped in and discovered during Gen IV, or is it just a load of hogwash? Thanks in advance.

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
Got a quick question regarding something I heard recently. I happened to chance upon a Youtube video that mentioned something called "Swap Breeding". Now, given this is Youtube, I'm a bit leery right off the bat, but it did sound interesting. My question is: is it a real thing, and if so, does it really work? I decided to dabble in it a bit just to test it out with the following tools: Shiny Charm, Masuda Method, and Japanese Ditto. I hatched 60 Magikarp eggs, but got no shiny, so I'm not sure if I'm just having really bad luck or if this "Swap Breeding" is real or not. Is it a confirmed trick in the game, like how Masuda Method was slipped in and discovered during Gen IV, or is it just a load of hogwash? Thanks in advance.
Luck/Randomness is still involved, this method just helps you find the outcome of your preset pattern. So you could still have to hatch 500 eggs to find a shiny (or whatever your desired pokemon is), it just helps you to do this faster. As far as I'm aware this has not been patched either.

Reaction score
Did SM/USUM’s graphics pushed the 3DS? I heard it from some people, yet I heard from someone that Monster Hunter for the 3DS made it look like a joke.