What an odd question. I mean, practically almost every Pokémon can one way or form, but let's test the waters. You never know! I'll go off of Gen VII for everyone.What pokemon can't beat Shedinja and it's ability?
Is there a list of those pokemon per generation?
I red somewhere that Venusaur and some hard hitters have problems taking it out too.What an odd question. I mean, practically almost every Pokémon can one way or form, but let's test the waters. You never know! I'll go off of Gen VII for everyone.
One of the easiest way to beat Shedinja is status, notably the TM almost everyone gets: (TM06) Toxic
Let's see how the Pokémon that can't access this TM can defeat it:
So, the only 2 Pokémon it seems that cannot defeat Shedinja and Wonder Guard is Kricketot and Tynamo.
- Wobbuffet/Wynaut - None of its moves can affect Shedinja, that is nodding to Counter and Mirror Coat. So I guess if you can get a hard read, you can Destiny Bond the Shedinja.
- Kricketot - learns no super-effective moves against Shedinja nor status or residual damage moves!
- Burmy - Learns Hidden Power. Just get one that's super effective against Shedinja.
- Tynamo - Same as Kricketot. Electric doesn't bypass wonder guard.
- Spewpa - Gets Poison Powder to poison Shedinja.
- Magearna - Learns Hidden Power and Shadow Ball via TM
- Unown - Hidden Power