• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

For all small (or not so small) questions regarding Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

Spoilers are allowed here. For questions regarding the GTS or trading in general, please our GTS helpdesk/feedback thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the names of all the Z-Moves?

(Guess I'll open the questions.) :p

Breakneck Blitz (Normal)
Bloom Doom (Grass)
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
Hydro Vortex (Water)
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
All-Out Pummeling (Fighting)
Never-Ending Nightmare (Ghost)
Acid Downpour (Poison)
Tectonic Rage (Ground)
Supersonic Skystrike (Flying)
Continental Crush (Rock)
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
Devastating Drake (Dragon)
Shattered Psyche (Psychic)
Corkscrew Crash (Steel)
Twinkle Tackle (Fairy)
Black Hole Eclipse (Dark)
Subzero Slammer (Ice)

Sinister Arrow Raid (Decidueye)
Malicious Moonsault (Incineroar)
Oceanic Operetta (Primarina)
Catastropika (Pikachu)
Stoked Sparksurfer (Alolan Raichu)
Extreme Evoboost (Eevee)
Pulverizing Pancake (Snorlax)
Genesis Supernova (Mew)
Guardian of Alola (Tapu Koko/Lele/Bulu/Fini)
Soul-Stealing 7 Star Strike (Marshadow)
10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt (Ash-Pikachu)

Z-powered Status moves just add a "Z-" in front of the move's name; e.g. "Z-Splash"

Last edited:
Hey all!

I just bought diamond pearl and platinum and plan on beating all three. I have a 3ds and was thinking about getting a second 3ds so i could transfer all pokemon from the DS generations forward all the way to Sun/Moon. And I was wondering 1. If I can transfer pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG or SS from one 3DS to another and two is it still possible to transfer pokemon from DPPt HG SS to Black Black 2 White or White 2 since they shut off WIFI for the nintendo DS. Sorry if that question was confusing any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey all!

I just bought diamond pearl and platinum and plan on beating all three. I have a 3ds and was thinking about getting a second 3ds so i could transfer all pokemon from the DS generations forward all the way to Sun/Moon. And I was wondering 1. If I can transfer pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG or SS from one 3DS to another and two is it still possible to transfer pokemon from DPPt HG SS to Black Black 2 White or White 2 since they shut off WIFI for the nintendo DS. Sorry if that question was confusing any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Yes because the transfer system between HGSS and BW/B2W2 isnt done via wi-fi.

Yes because the transfer system between HGSS and BW/B2W2 isnt done via wi-fi.
What about From Diamond or Pearl to HG SS or from Diamond or pearl to Black or white doest that need wifi or am i all set with just having 2 3DS's. Thanks so much for the help!

What about From Diamond or Pearl to HG SS or from Diamond or pearl to Black or white doest that need wifi or am i all set with just having 2 3DS's. Thanks so much for the help!
Trading from Diamond and Pearl to HGSS can be done by wireless trading, you dont need wi-fi for that, all you need is two systems to trade between the games.

Trading from Diamond and Pearl to HGSS can be done by wireless trading, you dont need wi-fi for that, all you need is two systems to trade between the games.
And they can both be 3ds's? Sorry I keep asking I just want to make sure before I go spend some money lol

Are Mimikyu only in the abandoned store from the song trailer or can you get one before that?

Alternatively, where is the abandoned store from the song trailer located?

And they can both be 3ds's? Sorry I keep asking I just want to make sure before I go spend some money lol
Y only need both DSes to do the wireless treading. Both the DS and the 3DS can trade between each other just like it is with 2 DS and 2 3DS.

How early and where can you get a Thunderstone?

According to PokemonGoHub, you can get a Thunderstone in Dream Park, Akala Island.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone know where "Electric" and "Summit" (Charjabug and Crabrawler's specific location to evolve) is located? As in, which island those are located?

Does anyone know where "Electric" and "Summit" (Charjabug and Crabrawler's specific location to evolve) is located? As in, which island those are located?

Crabrawler evolves at Mt Lanakila (3rd island). Charjabug evolves at Vast Poni Canyon (4th Island).

Can you gather 10% of cells on island 2?

I'm not sure if you can get to 10% on the second Island, but as soon as you reach 10% it seems you have to go to Ula'ula Island (the third one) to get Zygarde.

Are Mimikyu only in the abandoned store from the song trailer or can you get one before that?

Alternatively, where is the abandoned store from the song trailer located?

It seems that store is the only place where you can find Mimikyu in the wild, yes. I think the store can be found on Akala Island.

How does this work? Are there Status Z-Crystals and special animations?

The process works exactly as usual - for instance, in order to enhance Swords Dance (a Normal-type move), you would equip your Pokémon with a Normalium Z-Crystal.

The animation is also the standard one that plays for any attacking move of that type, except the sequence stops right before the name of the attacking Z-Move would normally appear in big, golden letters. Here's a video of Z-Splash being used.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom