• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I'm disappointed that, outside of Garbodor and Melmetal, the only non-Galar Pokemon that got G-max forms were Kanto Pokemon, five of which already got the benefit of a gimmick.

I know, right? At least Galarian Forms were more evenly-distributed.

Hmmm did Someone test if Snipe shot, Proppeler tail allow to hit pokemon using Dive? Can some moves hit Phantom force now? Can Drill run hit Dig users?

I'm disappointed that, outside of Garbodor and Melmetal, the only non-Galar Pokemon that got G-max forms were Kanto Pokemon, five of which already got the benefit of a gimmick.

Not to pile it on, but technically I'd argue that Melmetal is more of a Kanto Pokémon as well. :p

Last edited:
From what I've seen, Toxel has a split evolution, right? Is it based upon gender?

How does one evolve a Milcery?

EDIT: Found this:

...but then how do you get specific forms then? Has anyone figured any out?
Serebii has a forms page and if you go to the Alcremie sections, it tells you how to get them. Nobody knows how to get Rainbow Swirl for sure though. And if you see a Black/White two-toned one, that is shiny.

Last edited:
Thanks. Is there a separate form per Nature or do several Natures share the same form?
Half the natures are for one forme, and the other half are for the other one. But don't worry, both formes have the same base stats and the only difference (aside from appearance is that Amped forme can have Plus as an ability, and the Lowkey forme can have Minus as its ability.

Lowkey forme

1nkgul.jpg

I find it very amusing that there is something in Pokemon called "Lowkey forme"...

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles?

Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they stay as there normal levels)?

1nkgul.jpg

I find it very amusing that there is something in Pokemon called "Lowkey forme"...
Another thing to remember amped up form gets access to Shift gear while Lowkey form gets magnetic flux. And if you want a certain form but desire stats of another nature, you can use nature mints since they don't change the actual nature.

Can Anchor shot, shadow sneak ,the new fossil water move and others hit Dive users? Snipe shot and the proppeler ability? Does Bulletproof protect from Anchor shot, Ice shard and Moon Blast?

How do sound moves react with Ice face?

Last edited:
Not sure, where to ask this, but...
Usually, when the official Sugimori art is coming? I saw some scans from the journal with already confirmed galarian starter evolutions corocoro, i think
Do anyone have such other scans?

Attachments

• 76967174_154093052655569_5540683914039749568_n.jpg
    76967174_154093052655569_5540683914039749568_n.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 68
I have two questions:
  1. Just for clarification, I can only get late game Pokemon earlier than usual outside of trading if I'm online and join a max raid battle another person is hosting, right?
  2. Are the apples for Applin version exclusive or can I obtain both in the same game? I know the evolutions themselves are version exclusive, but I don't know if the items are as well.

Back
Top Bottom