• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Omg these beauty! if anyone willing to trade me, please send me a DM

Drizzile:
Level 35
Dottler:
Level 30
Corvisquire:
Level 38
Skwovet:
Level 24
Nickit:
Level 18
Zigzagoon (Galar):
Level 20 then Level 35 (at night tho)
Wooloo:
Level 24
Chewtle:
Level 22
Yamper:
Level 25
Rolycoly:
Level 18 then Level 34

Anyone know if there is a definitive list anywhere? I've searched the Wild Area top to bottom but can't find ANY :( Do I need more badges (I only have 3)? I really want G-Cooperajah

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles?

Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they stay as there normal levels)?

Is there a way to actually see a Pokémon's affection stat? It may be going right over my head but I haven't found one.

How early into the game can Toxel be encountered? I would look on Serebii myself, but I want to minimize the chances of coming into contact with spoilers regarding this Pokemon. Thanks.
You are gifted one at the nursery very early on. You probably already have discovered this for yourself though.

Edit: Sorry just read that this question was already answered.

Does anyone know where you get the Applin evolution apples in Hammerlock?

The Applin evolution item is obtained from a boy with reddish-orange hair in Hammerlocke. He is right off the main path through Hammerlocke, close to the Pokemon center on the very part side of Hammerlocke (I think he's just right beyond the bridge that's to the right of said Pokemon center, but I can't remember the exact layout). He actually asks you to give him an Applin, wanting to give it to a girl who's moving away. But, she turns down the gift when he says that someone else gave it to him, so he gives the Pokemon back to you, as well as the Tart Apple (Sword)/Sweet Apple (Shield)

how fun is the game?

How fun a game is is more of an opinion, but the general reception I have seen of the games is quite good. People who are playing the games love them and are having a lot of fun. In fact I have seen quite a few reports of people who are only making it to the first gym after like 8 hours of playing because of the Wild Area. Personally, I find them very fun, to the point where I have hardly set the game down since I got it. While nowhere near as big as a game like BOTW, it gives me that same feeling I had when I played BOTW, that feeling of so much pure enjoyment and fun that I can't set the game down.

What moves are blocked by Bulletproof and Soundproof in Sword and Shield?

Did some other abilities changed?

I really want to get a Dreepy, but I don’t have a Nintendo Online subscription and I’m only right before Bea’s gym. Do I have to wait until late in the game or is there any way to obtain a Dreepy at or near the place I am at?

I think of picking Toxtricity as a team member but there are a few things I'd like to know about it first

I just found out that it has two different types and I know they're based on the nature of the Pokemon but what's the actual difference between them, do they have different stats, different attacks maybe even complete different looks ?

What's the best nature and moveset for Toxtricity ?
I prefer aggressive Pokemon, I usually play Pokemon with good physical or special attack. I'm not really a fan of bulky Pokemon or fast Pokemon with no power

So all in all what should I know before picking Toxtricity and what's the best moveset for it ?

Sometimes I even like to stall a bit or increase my stats a bit so if Swords Dance is available I'll definitely pick this attack

Thanks and apology in advance for any grammar or English mistakes, I'm a foreigner

The only differences other than looks are:

- Amped Form can have Plus as an Ability, and can learn Shift Gear and Venoshock

- Low Key Form can have Minus as an Ability, and can learn Magnetic Flux and Venom Drench

I'm still thinking about my team and I'd like to know which one is better Bewear or Sirfetch'd and why ?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom