• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

What Hurristat said. You'll probably want to trade the Victini into another game and trade UT back in after you've reset it.

I have a question;
If a male Tyranitar with Fire Punch from GEN IV bred with a ditto in Gen V would the resulting Larvitar have Fire Punch?

no - fire punch isn't an egg move for larvitar

Damn. Thanks for replying.

you can still teach it fire fang (inferior i know) or even fire blast (special attack but still packs a wallop with no EV investment)

if you're going all out attacker go fire fang (especially if you have dragon dance) but if you're going defensive you could use a -speed nature with fire blast

you can still teach it fire fang (inferior i know) or even fire blast (special attack but still packs a wallop with no EV investment)

if you're going all out attacker go fire fang (especially if you have dragon dance) but if you're going defensive you could use a -speed nature with fire blast

Yeah I think I'll go Dragon Dance/Fire Fang, thanks.

How come I didn't rank up in the Wi-fi Battle Tower? I beated all seven trainers legitmately with legit pokemon? I'm using Soul Silver by the way.

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

No, it wouldn't work. But the item will still be on.

Thank you.

Yet another question that I'm also sure someone has done before. If someone were to trade a Pikachu from the Yellow version to a 2nd gen game and then trade it back to the Yellow version, would it still follow you around and have the same cry as before, or would it become a normal Pikachu?

How come I didn't rank up in the Wi-fi Battle Tower? I beated all seven trainers legitmately with legit pokemon? I'm using Soul Silver by the way.

Are you battling in the right tier?

Do any of the PokeWalker Pokemon have any exclusive moves like Self-Destruct Munchlax?

Do any of the PokeWalker Pokemon have any exclusive moves like Self-Destruct Munchlax?

If you have Yellow Forest, some of those Pikachu can learn Fly or Surf.

If you have Yellow Forest, some of those Pikachu can learn Fly or Surf.

Thanks. Are there any more? I know the Winner's Path Pokemon have the TM/ Move Tutor moves.

Thanks. Are there any more? I know the Winner's Path Pokemon have the TM/ Move Tutor moves.

I'm sure there are more, but I am unaware of any more.

how do you claim your Eeveelution? I have tucked in my pokemon and entered the dream world but I don't see any promts in my dream world.

how do you claim your Eeveelution? I have tucked in my pokemon and entered the dream world but I don't see any promts in my dream world.

When you saved your Eeveelution, did a screen pop up saying "if you choose this you can't go back"?

yes, I did I had to replay the game 10 times to be able to chose espeon

yes and it just says that I need to be qualified to participate

There may be a chance that it didn't save your Eeveelution D:

you may be right but I don't think so I remember the prompt to save and the one saying your espon will be saved or something to that effect.

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

Yet another question that I'm also sure someone has done before. If someone were to trade a Pikachu from the Yellow version to a 2nd gen game and then trade it back to the Yellow version, would it still follow you around and have the same cry as before, or would it become a normal Pikachu?

Yes, it would still do those things.

you may be right but I don't think so I remember the prompt to save and the one saying your espon will be saved or something to that effect.

There was an error on the site, which meant that even though it said your Eeveelution was saved it actually wasn't saved. You had to play through and win it a second time to actually get it to save properly iirc.

Saying this, I haven't checked whether my Vaporeon saved properly and is available for me...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom