• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
i did the rematch on saturday but i thought he would trade pokemon any day. so your saying he only trades when seen on saturday?

ShinyShizuka

Shiny Invisible Baby
Reaction score
Okay, I know how that when you get a call from Professor Elm to come back to New Bark Town, and you get a Master Ball when you meet up with him. Of course the Master Ball is meant for the Legendary, but I caught Ho-Oh with an Ultra Ball instead, as I'm saving the Master Ball for a shiny Trapinch.

Is it possible for Legendaries to be caught with a different ball, just that it'll take time for said Legendary to stay in?

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia
of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei

just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has anyone else been told this in the games?

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia
of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei

just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has anyone else been told this in the games?
PokeRus, super helpful. Deposite one of your mons in the PC so you can spread it to others later

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
just been playing platinum and such as ive heard it helps complete the pokedex for what you cant get in soulsilver/heartgold, so have a few questions

1. what is "lookers" name?
  2. what is the "baloon" pokemon and what day is it found?
  3. How do i get a poke radar?

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
Looker's name is just Looker. The balloon Pokemon is Drifloon, it's found on Fridays. You get the Poke Radar after seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...

prog rocker

Reaction score
Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...
That was one of the problems with the PokéGear and its successor the Emerald PokéNav. They will call you a lot, to the point you would like a mute feature for them.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?

prog rocker

Reaction score
something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?
It happens every Monday night at Mt. Moon if I recall correctly. However, I think you only get the Moon Stone once.