• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
i did the rematch on saturday but i thought he would trade pokemon any day. so your saying he only trades when seen on saturday?

ShinyShizuka

Shiny Invisible Baby
Reaction score
Okay, I know how that when you get a call from Professor Elm to come back to New Bark Town, and you get a Master Ball when you meet up with him. Of course the Master Ball is meant for the Legendary, but I caught Ho-Oh with an Ultra Ball instead, as I'm saving the Master Ball for a shiny Trapinch.

Is it possible for Legendaries to be caught with a different ball, just that it'll take time for said Legendary to stay in?

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia
of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei

just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has anyone else been told this in the games?

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia
of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei

just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has anyone else been told this in the games?
PokeRus, super helpful. Deposite one of your mons in the PC so you can spread it to others later

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
just been playing platinum and such as ive heard it helps complete the pokedex for what you cant get in soulsilver/heartgold, so have a few questions

1. what is "lookers" name?
  2. what is the "baloon" pokemon and what day is it found?
  3. How do i get a poke radar?

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
Looker's name is just Looker. The balloon Pokemon is Drifloon, it's found on Fridays. You get the Poke Radar after seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...

prog rocker

Reaction score
Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...
That was one of the problems with the PokéGear and its successor the Emerald PokéNav. They will call you a lot, to the point you would like a mute feature for them.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?

prog rocker

Reaction score
something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?
It happens every Monday night at Mt. Moon if I recall correctly. However, I think you only get the Moon Stone once.

prog rocker

Reaction score
no, where do i battle him?
He's the fifth Gym Leader, the one in Pastoria City (the southern-most city). Once you beat him you'll trigger a small Team Plasma event and when you finish that Cynthia gives you the Secret Potion.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
I was wondering as i also play soulsilver/heartgold, in the pokeathlon i noticed there's a bunch of rooms and sometimes you get granted access if you do a certain thing (all courses with same one pokemon etc), what are all the rooms?

prog rocker

Reaction score
I was wondering as i also play soulsilver/heartgold, in the pokeathlon i noticed there's a bunch of rooms and sometimes you get granted access if you do a certain thing (all courses with same one pokemon etc), what are all the rooms?
From Bulbapedia (since I never completed the Pokéathlon things):

Bulbapedia said:
Bulbapedia said:
In the basement, there are four rooms where information about the player's Pokémon can be seen, most of which can only be accessed by doing certain achievements in the Pokéathlon.

Solidarity Room
In this room, the player can see his or her point records in every course, and which Pokémon team was used to obtain each record.

Having a score of at least 420 in any course will display a Collective trophy (in the form of a crown) next to that course's medal. A score of 450 or higher will display two Collective trophies.

Trust Room
Unlocked by earning all five course medals (it doesn't have to be with the same team).

In this room, the player can see all the medals obtained for each individual Pokémon species. A species who has all five medals is considered to be a Medalist Pokémon.

A Trust trophy is obtained by getting a certain number of Pokémon species to Medalist status. The player gets such a trophy upon reaching 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200 different Medalist Pokémon, for a total of ten trophies.

Other displayables in this room will be shown by completing the following tasks:

• Dash 5,000 times (golden Running Shoes)
  • Join the Pokéathlon 50 times (golden track suit)
  • Switch 200 times (red flag)
Potential Room
Unlocked by having at least one Medalist Pokémon.

In this room, the player can see a top five list of scores in each event (including "default" ones not set by the player), and the Pokémon used to obtain the event. Any default ones are seen as achieved by the three Johto starters. Scores obtained while playing in Link mode can also be viewed here, though they are kept separately from the single-player scores and cannot be used to unlock the Friendship room, the Trainer Star, or Potential trophies. The player can also see how many times he or she has played each event in single-player or link mode.

The table below gives viewers the default first place records one needs to beat, as well as the mastery record that unlocks a Potential trophy for that event. In addition, getting the first place record on every event here will unlock a star on the Trainer Card. Note that the first place records must be beaten, not merely tied, in contrast to the mastery records.

prog rocker

Reaction score
i found some shards in platinum, but i don't know who to give them to?
You give them to the Move Tutors so that they can teach your Pokémon new moves. There's one in Route 212, one in Snowpoint City and one in the Survival Area.