• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Rockapheller

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
This is the millionth time I am playing a Hoenn game and millionth time I am stuck at the exactly same place.

Alpha Sapphire - After reaching Lilycove City, I am trying to bust in Team Aqua's HQ but the grunts are guarding the entrance. When I check this article, it suggests me to go to Slateport first to find Captain Stern wrapping up a TV interview in front of a small crowd. But he is not there.

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
This is the millionth time I am playing a Hoenn game and millionth time I am stuck at the exactly same place.

Alpha Sapphire - After reaching Lilycove City, I am trying to bust in Team Aqua's HQ but the grunts are guarding the entrance. When I check this article, it suggests me to go to Slateport first to find Captain Stern wrapping up a TV interview in front of a small crowd. But he is not there.
Did you go to Mt Pyre already?

prog rocker

Reaction score

Did you go to Mt Pyre already?
Yup, you have to go beat the grunts at Mt. Pyre before Team Aqua appears at Slateport City.

PokéSean

Reaction score
Why does the Power Plant music in Let's Go do Rocket Hideout instead of Pokémon Mansion as in FRLG?

Matleo

Reaction score
What grass types learn water type moves?

What grass types learn fire type moves?

What fire types learn water type moves?

What fire types learm grass type moves?

What water types learn grass type moves?

What water types learn fire type moves?

what water/fire/grass pokemon learn electric type moves?