• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Goddess of Sadism
Reaction score
Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

As far as I know "soft reseting" means turning your ds off, then turn back it on so you go back to your last save location

Reaction score
Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Also you have to go to the team rocket hideout which is underwater (use dive) go through that first before rayquaza needs to be awaken and defeat all the grunts and stuff

The World won't fail.
Reaction score

To be more precise Soft reseting is restarting your game without turning off DS. It is done by pressing A,B,X,Y,L and R buttons at the same time. By doing so the game will shut down and you'll be returned to the options/play game screen which is faster than actual powering down and turning back on your DS.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score

As far as I know "soft reseting" means turning your ds off, then turn back it on so you go back to your last save location
That's hard resetting. Soft reset doesn't involve turning your DS off.

消え人
Reaction score

So what's soft reseting
To be more precise Soft reseting is restarting your game without turning off DS. It is done by pressing A,B,X,Y,L and R buttons at the same time. By doing so the game will shut down and you'll be returned to the options/play game screen which is faster than actual powering down and turning back on your DS.

Reaction score

Can something just confirm for me that Emerald doesn't have the phsyical/special split?

消え人
Reaction score

Can something just confirm for me that Emerald doesn't have the phsyical/special split?
I can confirm that Emerald doesn't have the physical/special split, moves are physical/special by their type only.

Plasbad for short
Reaction score

Also you have to go to the team rocket hideout which is underwater (use dive) go through that first before rayquaza needs to be awaken and defeat all the grunts and stuff
Team Aqua; Team Rocket isn't in RSE. Also, it's not a hideout, it's a cavern containing Kyogre that they broke into.

Reaction score

I'm having trouble with the Pokédex 3D. I downloaded it a few days ago, but I haven't received any new Pokémon yet. It's always in sleep mode, connected to a fast internet source, SpotPass on, SpotPass on within the Pokédex and agreed to the internet/SpotPass terms. What am I missing?

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I'm having trouble with the Pokédex 3D. I downloaded it a few days ago, but I haven't received any new Pokémon yet. It's always in sleep mode, connected to a fast internet source, SpotPass on, SpotPass on within the Pokédex and agreed to the internet/SpotPass terms. What am I missing?
Is your 3DS calender on a date that it has already been on (e.g. by changing the date)?

Reaction score

oh wow whoops! didn't even catch that sorry!

Reaction score

No, I have never altered the date. I set it the day I bought the 3DS (same day I downloaded Pokédex). I checked again this morning, but still nothing. I did receive a SpotPass notification from Nintendo Video, so I guess that's not the problem.

Neo

Not Really Hobbes
Reaction score

Maybe you've already collected all the Pokémon you can collect via SpotPass.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I only have the pre-loaded Pokémon. I haven't received a single one since I downloaded the Pokédex.

Reaction score
Am I imagining things or did this actually happen?

I seem to remember around the time the Dream World first opened someone found a silhouette of a Pokemon in the code of the site and no one could figure out what it belonged to. If I'm not just making stuff up, was it ever found out what it went to?

Reaction score
Re: Am I imagining things or did this actually happen?

I seem to remember around the time the Dream World first opened someone found a silhouette of a Pokemon in the code of the site and no one could figure out what it belonged to. If I'm not just making stuff up, was it ever found out what it went to?
This was found to be nothing.

My question: Where can I find a Hondew Berry? I looked on the net and it says that the EV berries are unavailable, but that can't be true as I have 7 Pomeg Berries.

Plasbad for short
Reaction score
Re: Am I imagining things or did this actually happen?

My question: Where can I find a Hondew Berry? I looked on the net and it says that the EV berries are unavailable, but that can't be true as I have 7 Pomeg Berries.
All of the EV berries can be found in the Windswept Sky area of the Dream World. Outside of the Dream World, if I remember correctly, the only way to get EV berries in BW is by doing an egg spin with four other players (at the same time).

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I only have the pre-loaded Pokémon. I haven't received a single one since I downloaded the Pokédex.
Hmmm...is the wireless switch on? Otherwise, I'd try contacting The Pokémon Company International via their website for support.