• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Please help me I need a good Raikou moveset (It don't matter if it's Atck or Sp. Atck they're both amazing)

Please help me I need a good Raikou moveset (It don't matter if it's Atck or Sp. Atck they're both amazing)

Thunder(bolt)/(Crunch/Extrasensory/Shadow Ball)/Iron Tail/Magnet Rise?

This all depends too on if you're teaching this thing moves in gen 5 or before importing (cuz imho it's movepool is kinda shallow in gen 5)

Re: Am I imagining things or did this actually happen?

All of the EV berries can be found in the Windswept Sky area of the Dream World. Outside of the Dream World, if I remember correctly, the only way to get EV berries in BW is by doing an egg spin with four other players (at the same time).

Thank you :)

One more:
If someone was to start a new game without deleting the previous data, and eventually defeated the Elite Four, what would happen when the game tries to save?

Re: Am I imagining things or did this actually happen?

Thank you :)

One more:
If someone was to start a new game without deleting the previous data, and eventually defeated the Elite Four, what would happen when the game tries to save?

I'd imagine it wouldn't be able to save, and it would just go to the main screen at the start of the game again.
I want to try this now.

thanks but I train him in gen V and he cannot learn iron tail it was a great move though

Hmmm...is the wireless switch on? Otherwise, I'd try contacting The Pokémon Company International via their website for support.

I fixed my Pokédex 3D issue by just re-downloading the application. Worked fine the next day.

I have both a 3DS and a DS Phat, but I only play my Black on my Phat. I leave my Phat at home and carry my 3DS with me, but I want to play my Black version on the go without swapping systems. So the real question comes down to this: what are ALL of the effects of playing Black on a different system then it is used to? Will I lose my wifi data even if I do not connect to wifi?

I have both a 3DS and a DS Phat, but I only play my Black on my Phat. I leave my Phat at home and carry my 3DS with me, but I want to play my Black version on the go without swapping systems. So the real question comes down to this: what are ALL of the effects of playing Black on a different system then it is used to? Will I lose my wifi data even if I do not connect to wifi?

Nah, not if you don't connect. If you do, you'll only get a new F/C, nothing tooo drastic.

Also, brighter back screens, and I think better sound, but I'm not too sure about the last one.

By the way, even if you don't connect to WiFi, you'll upset your Game Sync clock and need to wait 24 hours after trying to Game Sync again before you can Game Sync successfully.

Does the DS detect and compensate for DST? Or do we have to manually do it? And I'm assuming this will make our game sync mad? :<

Does the DS detect and compensate for DST? Or do we have to manually do it? And I'm assuming this will make our game sync mad? :<
It doesn't, you need to manually set it. My DS is still set to summer time here just because I don't want to mess up the Game Sync on all of my BWs. :/ At least it's right half the year...

It doesn't, you need to manually set it. My DS is still set to summer time here just because I don't want to mess up the Game Sync on all of my BWs. :/ At least it's right half the year...

If I were to change my clock then, would nothing adverse happen other than not being able to sync to the DW for a day?

If I were to change my clock then, would nothing adverse happen other than not being able to sync to the DW for a day?
I believe it sometimes also stops other 'good' time-related events, for example you can't raise points by battling the trainers in Black City/first-time-talking to the trainers in White Forest for 24 hours, but everything should clear up after that.

I believe it sometimes also stops other 'good' time-related events, for example you can't raise points by battling the trainers in Black City/first-time-talking to the trainers in White Forest for 24 hours, but everything should clear up after that.

Oh.. Well no worries there as my white forest is as dry and empty as a menopausal cactus (;-;)

and i forgot to ask, but why the hell when i want to trade a machoke or a haunter, i have to give a lvl 9 zekrom?
that pokemon doesn't exist or at least it's not legitimate

That's kind of rhetorical. That's why you don't (or at least shouldn't be willing to trade for it. Gen IV GTS was full of things like that.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom