• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

and i forgot to ask, but why the hell when i want to trade a machoke or a haunter, i have to give a lvl 9 zekrom?
that pokemon doesn't exist or at least it's not legitimate

That's because of: 1.People want a hacked Reshi/Zekrom on lv.1 which is always filtered by the GTS and impossible.
2.Trolls want to showoff their shinies and GTS filter,as stated above,forbids you to trade with them and steal their,probably hacked,shit.

and i forgot to ask, but why the hell when i want to trade a machoke or a haunter, i have to give a lvl 9 zekrom?
that pokemon doesn't exist or at least it's not legitimate

I used to hack up Pokémon and trade them to people that ask for that kind of thing just to piss them off. Serves them right for trying to be smart-asses.

Does the trade Exp boost stack if it's been traded from more than one game?

For example, would a Blaziken from Ruby, then to Diamond and finally to White get three times the exp boost?

For example, would a Blaziken from Ruby, then to Diamond and finally to White get three times the exp boost?
I don't believe it would sorry just get the normal 1.5 x more exp.
Now for a question of my own. I think I missed it or whatever but what was the big pokemon announcement that was supposed to happen like 2 days ago on that pokemon tv show in japan?

I don't believe it would sorry just get the normal 1.5 x more exp.
Now for a question of my own. I think I missed it or whatever but what was the big pokemon announcement that was supposed to happen like 2 days ago on that pokemon tv show in japan?

Ah, no worries, thanks :)

It was either PokéPark 2 or Mewtwo giveaway, they were both revealed together I believe.

Just the normal 50% boost, but if it's traded from another language game it gets another boost bringing the total to 70% extra.
I think I missed it or whatever but what was the big pokemon announcement that was supposed to happen like 2 days ago on that pokemon tv show in japan?
It was the moves, held item and details etc. of the Mewtwo. The Mewtwo has been revealed since early last week, same with PokePark.

Ah, no worries, thanks :)

It was either PokéPark 2 or Mewtwo giveaway, they were both revealed together I believe.

Oh ok thanks :) Oh um is the Zoroark giveaway at Toys R us any different from the one you can get by sending the shiny legendary beasts from gen 4 besides i know it is level 50?

Oh ok thanks :) Oh um is the Zoroark giveaway at Toys R us any different from the one you can get by sending the shiny legendary beasts from gen 4 besides i know it is level 50?
It knows Snarl, which is a TM move that hasn't had its TM given out yet.

Rebattling trainers in Pokemon Crystal

Recently I decided to play again Crystal. I've had rematch with every trainer who gives his number. Except four: Blackbelt Kenji, Pokefan Beverly, Juggler Irwin, Pokefan Derek.
Is it possible to rebattle them? It should be - their rematch teams are listed on Bulbapedia. Yet, I don't know anyone who successfully did it.
Are there any special requirements I should met before they call me?
When I use the trick with changing DST they tell me the same thing over and over again.

Twice:

One in Nimbasa City, during the sub-plot with Bianca, her father, and Elesa.

And a second time after you defeat Ghetsis and you talk to Cheren on Route 5.

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

ok So my question is, I am playing emerald but my internal battery is dead, I've been trying to soft reset for a shiny regirock, do the values still reset? I've found 2 shiny pokemon randomly in wild but can i soft reset for shiny guys i'm guessing i can based on how i could soft reset for starter gender but would just like someones answer

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

ok So my question is, I am playing emerald but my internal battery is dead, I've been trying to soft reset for a shiny regirock, do the values still reset? I've found 2 shiny pokemon randomly in wild but can i soft reset for shiny guys i'm guessing i can based on how i could soft reset for starter gender but would just like someones answer

Yes, you can soft reset for shiny Pokémon.

So I am waiting on Bird Keeper Josh to give me a Shiny Stone on Route 14 in SS & he hasn't yet. Outside of the National Park and the Dome, is this the only way to get one and how do I make him give it up?

So I am waiting on Bird Keeper Josh to give me a Shiny Stone on Route 14 in SS & he hasn't yet. Outside of the National Park and the Dome, is this the only way to get one and how do I make him give it up?

You can get on on Thursdays (today, luckily enough), for 3000 points at the Pokéathlon Dome :)

I have a venosaur From a guy used to be neighbors with It says on its summary, Arrived at level 100 after a long travel through time. Is it because he was transported from leafgreen to Dimond to black? Or maybe Its because hes been in so many games? None of my other pokemon have that.

I have a venosaur From a guy used to be neighbors with It says on its summary, Arrived at level 100 after a long travel through time. Is it because he was transported from leafgreen to Dimond to black? Or maybe Its because hes been in so many games? None of my other pokemon have that.

it because he was transported from leafgreen to Dimond to black

You can get on on Thursdays (today, luckily enough), for 3000 points at the Pokéathlon Dome :)

Actually, this is incorrect. The evolution stone available on Thursdays at the Pokeathlon Dome is the Thunderstone. I should know, I waited to get one to evolve an Eevee. xP Also, I'm afraid the Shiny Stone isn't available there at all. The only stones you can get there are the Moon Stone, Fire Stone, Thunderstone, Leaf Stone, and Water Stone.

In HG/SS, one Shiny Stone is found via Rock Climb and the other is a 1st prize in the Bug-Catching Contest post-Hall of Fame.

In HG/SS, one Shiny Stone is found via Rock Climb and the other is a 1st prize in the Bug-Catching Contest post-Hall of Fame.
Where's the Rock Climb one? I'm going to have to try and get the one from Josh again this Thursday. I've had no luck so far.

I think the evolution stones, apart from moon, thunder, water, fire, leaf, and sun, are just not available before the Elite Four.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom