• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

aww why did they do that?? D:
is there any way I can change my region or get the cgear skins some other way?

No, thats the only way to get the C-gear skins and Im also very sure that because your game card cannot be synced to a different region. You're out of luck Im afraid.

Hey there. Is it possible for a Zoroark to use Snarl, in any of the battle areas like the Battle Subway or Institute?

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

I'll start- how many days of regular jobs, in Mystery Dungeon TDS, will it take after the Phione Dew before I can access Aegis Cave? I want to pace the days so that I don't spend too much time playing while beating Aegis Cave quickly.

In Unova Route 13, there's a boulder just near the exit of Lacunosa Town, how can I access it?
Please help!

In Unova Route 13, there's a boulder just near the exit of Lacunosa Town, how can I access it?
Please help!

go south near that water body on Rout 13(where you do the wingull thing), use surf and go right and up(stay adjacent to the cliff) while using surf. You will get to some stairs soon. Climb them and go up and you will find the rock. Use strength on it to create a short cut from Lacunosa town to Giant chasm with Kyurem. (sorry if it sounds confusing)

Ok So after last yearr of playing pokemon stadium 2 with friends we decided to up grade onto game cube so I bought pokemon colosseum only to my dissapointment that the only way to battle against each other is to have someone with gba, gen 3 game and link cable. Unlike in stadium where you could just use the controllers and you got to pick from the list of 251 pokemon. So besides being thouroughly upset I saw about Pokemon xd gale of darkness is this the same way? having to have the gba and stuff? If so that stinks then also in the battle game on the wii like this as well or can you pick from a selection?

Welcome to the Simple Questions and Simple Answers thread! As the name implies, this is where you should ask any and all questions pertaining to the Pokémon games that this forum is catered to--in The Lost Tower's case, questions regarding any of the older Pokémon games, from the fourth-generation and older (including both mainstream entries and spin-offs).

So does that mean the main page's SQSA thread is now strictly Gen V? if so, someone needs to edit it's name because that would make things redundant otherwise :X

Ok So after last yearr of playing pokemon stadium 2 with friends we decided to up grade onto game cube so I bought pokemon colosseum only to my dissapointment that the only way to battle against each other is to have someone with gba, gen 3 game and link cable. Unlike in stadium where you could just use the controllers and you got to pick from the list of 251 pokemon. So besides being thouroughly upset I saw about Pokemon xd gale of darkness is this the same way? having to have the gba and stuff? If so that stinks then also in the battle game on the wii like this as well or can you pick from a selection?

On Gale of Darkness there is an option to battle your friends but only with preselected sets (the 2 pokemon are already paired together and can not be chosen separetly.) so if you battle your friend with kyogre and mew, it would always be that pair, the game wouldn't let you do kyogre and jirachi for example. but those are just example sets, it's been a long time since i've played it so the sets aren't off the top of my head anymore.

Though you can also choose by "difficulty" ie. lv5/lv50/lv100 and each "difficulty" has different sets of pokemon, lv5 having starters and route 1 stuff, and lv100 having legendaries.

hope this helped some :|

Last edited:

another question: does quick guard protect against only priority moves or other moves in general as well?

is there really no auto level feature for wi-fi battles in gen V? I haven't done any wi fi matches yet and have just finished my team and it says that i will have raise them all t level 100 to compete in the ladder?

go south near that water body on Rout 13(where you do the wingull thing), use surf and go right and up(stay adjacent to the cliff) while using surf. You will get to some stairs soon. Climb them and go up and you will find the rock. Use strength on it to create a short cut from Lacunosa town to Giant chasm with Kyurem. (sorry if it sounds confusing)
Thank you so much and if it's confusing it's not your fault

another question: does quick guard protect against only priority moves or other moves in general as well?

Quick Guard will only protect against increased priority moves.

In HGSS how can I Sketch moves onto a Smeargle to breed with? In DPPt there's the Vs. Seeker double battles, but I'm not sure how to do it in HGSS due to there being no Vs. Seeker to rematch doubles people.

In HGSS how can I Sketch moves onto a Smeargle to breed with? In DPPt there's the Vs. Seeker double battles, but I'm not sure how to do it in HGSS due to there being no Vs. Seeker to rematch doubles people.

You can use the Pokégear to call Young Couple Tim & Sue of R13 on Friday afternoons or Twins Kay & Tia of R15 on Saturday nights in order to rematch them in double battles.

Or you could trade it to DPP to get the moves you want.

You can use the Pokégear to call Young Couple Tim & Sue of R13 on Friday afternoons or Twins Kay & Tia of R15 on Saturday nights in order to rematch them in double battles.

Twice a week? That's not good D: Oh well, thanks anyway, at least I know how to do it now. :)

Or you could trade it to DPP to get the moves you want.

I only have one DS and I don't feel like lumbering people with the task of helping me transfer all the time.

So does that mean the main page's SQSA thread is now strictly Gen V? if so, someone needs to edit it's name because that would make things redundant otherwise :X

Yep, thanks for catching that! Fixed.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Is there anyway to find out about participating locations for the Zoroark giveaway coming up?

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Is there anyway to find out about participating locations for the Zoroark giveaway coming up?
Not that I'm aware of, best thing to do is either Visit a local store or ring the store and ask. You may find that they may not know until a day before.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom