• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Urgent: Is it bad when your gameplay clock reaches 999:99?

Well is it? My clock sits at 970:36

No, don't worry. Nothing bad will happen.

Also, please remember to use the Simple Questions thread for your game-related questions next time (I've merged your thread with it).

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Will time still pass? I heard that in RSE once you get to that time you don't get berries growing, no new tides at Shoal Cave ect

How do you get to re-battle cheren? I remember him mentioning it but I've never done it, so what do you do to battle him or what ae the requirements?

How do you get to re-battle cheren? I remember him mentioning it but I've never done it, so what do you do to battle him or what ae the requirements?

I believe he's available after beating Elite Four as well as Bianca. He's at the final room of Victory Road,just access it from the Pokemon League and he should be there.

Will time still pass? I heard that in RSE once you get to that time you don't get berries growing, no new tides at Shoal Cave ect
Time on the DS games is dictated by the system's date and time, so it should still work normally.

If you are talking about the internal battery in RSE if it runs out sorry time will not continue. Even when put into the ds because it isnt programmed to run off of the clock it only will run on the internal battery I have the same thing on my emerald.

I have a question: is it possible for the Voltorb Flip prize Pokemon to be shiny? I know I've SR'd for natures and genders, but I'd rather not waste a bunch of time trying for a shiny that won't appear.

Thanks!

After defeating Ghetsis, speak to Cheren on Route 5, and he'll then go to the last room of Victory Road for daily battles.

If you are talking about the internal battery in RSE if it runs out sorry time will not continue. Even when put into the ds because it isnt programmed to run off of the clock it only will run on the internal battery I have the same thing on my emerald.

I believe they are talking about the game play time, not the internal battery. I have also heard that once the game play time reaches 999:59 that certain things won't work, though that depends on who you ask. Some say all time based things stop, some say only the capability to abuse it's broken RNG is rendered useless.

It makes me wonder, do "current" games that run on the ds have this issue too?

I have a question: is it possible for the Voltorb Flip prize Pokemon to be shiny? I know I've SR'd for natures and genders, but I'd rather not waste a bunch of time trying for a shiny that won't appear.

Thanks!

Yes,I believe they can be shiny. They have the same odds as any other Pokemon you Soft Reset.

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Okay, I'm at Sootopolis City in Emerald, but the gym is closed. I can't figure out at all how to get my last gym battle. I've already been to Pacifidlog Town too. I'd like to train a bit more first before getting my eighth badge, but just so I know when I'm ready, how do I get in the gym? xP

I can't go to Evergrande City yet either, by the way. I need the Sootopolis gym badge (since my Seaking already knows Waterfall from level-up).

Nope, I don't know where that is. xP

Sky pillar is on the northern part of rt.131. I don't remember the route well,but I know that the pillar itself is difficult to navigate and you have to switch to Mach bike at the bike shop.

Ah, I see. And I believe the Mach Bike is the one I have, actually. So this works.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom