• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I was wondering as i also play soulsilver/heartgold, in the pokeathlon i noticed there's a bunch of rooms and sometimes you get granted access if you do a certain thing (all courses with same one pokemon etc), what are all the rooms?

I was wondering as i also play soulsilver/heartgold, in the pokeathlon i noticed there's a bunch of rooms and sometimes you get granted access if you do a certain thing (all courses with same one pokemon etc), what are all the rooms?
From Bulbapedia (since I never completed the Pokéathlon things):

Bulbapedia said:
Bulbapedia said:
In the basement, there are four rooms where information about the player's Pokémon can be seen, most of which can only be accessed by doing certain achievements in the Pokéathlon.

Solidarity Room
In this room, the player can see his or her point records in every course, and which Pokémon team was used to obtain each record.

Having a score of at least 420 in any course will display a Collective trophy (in the form of a crown) next to that course's medal. A score of 450 or higher will display two Collective trophies.

Trust Room
Unlocked by earning all five course medals (it doesn't have to be with the same team).

In this room, the player can see all the medals obtained for each individual Pokémon species. A species who has all five medals is considered to be a Medalist Pokémon.

A Trust trophy is obtained by getting a certain number of Pokémon species to Medalist status. The player gets such a trophy upon reaching 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200 different Medalist Pokémon, for a total of ten trophies.

Other displayables in this room will be shown by completing the following tasks:

• Dash 5,000 times (golden Running Shoes)
  • Join the Pokéathlon 50 times (golden track suit)
  • Switch 200 times (red flag)
Potential Room
Unlocked by having at least one Medalist Pokémon.

In this room, the player can see a top five list of scores in each event (including "default" ones not set by the player), and the Pokémon used to obtain the event. Any default ones are seen as achieved by the three Johto starters. Scores obtained while playing in Link mode can also be viewed here, though they are kept separately from the single-player scores and cannot be used to unlock the Friendship room, the Trainer Star, or Potential trophies. The player can also see how many times he or she has played each event in single-player or link mode.

The table below gives viewers the default first place records one needs to beat, as well as the mastery record that unlocks a Potential trophy for that event. In addition, getting the first place record on every event here will unlock a star on the Trainer Card. Note that the first place records must be beaten, not merely tied, in contrast to the mastery records.

Does anyone know if berries like Jaboca and Rowap activate if the opponent hits my Substitute? Or does the Pokémon have to be hit directly?

what i found a nuiscance is i'm able to find both Ralts and Snorunt, but they are not the right gender to get Gallade and Froslass from them. Is there something that determines what gendered pokemon appear?

what i found a nuiscance is i'm able to find both Ralts and Snorunt, but they are not the right gender to get Gallade and Froslass from them. Is there something that determines what gendered pokemon appear?

Nope. Just your friendly neighborhood RNG doing what it does best. There isn't a way to "attract", so to speak, a specific gender when hunting for certain Mons. It all boils down to luck. Considering both have a 50/50 ratio, your situation is a little odd. But, you're just going to have to be persistent, as there isn't any other way.

I want to play UltraSun again with an egg team.

Want to work on perfect stats for them any tips?

So, I just beat Barry and I can challenge the Pokemon league. All of my pokemon are about level 50 and I need a place to train. Does anyone know anywhere to train? Also, My team, with the pairs of Golem and Gyarados, Staraptor and Kricketune, and Crobat and Rapidash, are very vulnerable to rock. Does anyone have any strategies to use, because I'm drawing a blank. Thanks for reading.

Why do you think Spike Chunsoft developers have no plans for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video game of any kind based on the Pokémon Sun & Moon video game series?

So, I just beat Barry and I can challenge the Pokemon league. All of my pokemon are about level 50 and I need a place to train. Does anyone know anywhere to train? Also, My team, with the pairs of Golem and Gyarados, Staraptor and Kricketune, and Crobat and Rapidash, are very vulnerable to rock. Does anyone have any strategies to use, because I'm drawing a blank. Thanks for reading.

Are you trying to EV train or simply Level Grind?

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

In ruby, my shiftry leveled to 49 but did not learn leaf storm? is there any way to make it learn it? i play it on visual boy advance so going back to my last saved file as level 48 shouldn't be a problem.

It’s been a long time but try the move tutor in Fallarbor town.

So I was playing Pokémon Moon, my Tapu Bulu leveled up to 87. But when I looked in the PC, there was a little purple face above the moves learned. I think it has to do with Pokerus, but I’m not sure. Do any of you know what it is?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom