• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Two Gen. III questions:
1: I'm doing a "themed" run in Sapphire, in this case, I'm building my team based on various Nintendo games I like. I'm thinking about catching a Bagon for my team, to symbolize the Mother series (Mother 1/Earthbound Zero, Mother 2/Earthbound, and Mother 3. I certainly hope atleast one of you know what this series is.) and making a reference to either a Drago from Mother 3, or the Magicant Dragon from Mother 1. My question is, seeing as it's symbolizing Mother, what should I name my Bagon/eventual Salamance?
2: Again with my "Nintendo Themed Run" of Sapphire, I have a Swablu named Caeda after the Pegasus Knight character from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Should I use my Steel Wing TM or not? the reason I ask is because, I have a Swellow named Loftwing (named after the birds from Zelda) who is also a Flying type. And speaking of flying, whom should I give Fly to? my eventual Altaria? my eventual Salamance? or my Swellow?

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Hmmm... and if I get a Female?

And what about my Swablu?

Also, on my ruby game, I'm trying to go for a Feebas. What specific Pokeblocks do I need to feed it? And how many before it evolves? Is there any way I can check what its Beauty stat is?

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

sometimes when a trainer sends out a pokemon, when it hits the ground, a yellow smoke will put up, can someone explain this to me?

What is the code for the Bullet Punch Justified Lucario?

If I change the date and time of my DS, will I be unable to use the DW tomorrow? Similar to how the Pal Park didn't let you, if you changed your date and time in Gen IV?

If I change the date and time of my DS, will I be unable to use the DW tomorrow? Similar to how the Pal Park didn't let you, if you changed your date and time in Gen IV?

Yes, you will not be able to use the DW tomorrow. If you change the date/time, I think it makes you wait 48 hours instead of the usual 24 hours.

Pretty annoying, I know. I had to change mine a couple weeks ago because mine wasn't on daylight savings time, and I had to wait an extra day to use the DW.

Eww. :( I'm going to leave my date and time alone then, since I want to hoard more things from the DW tomorrow :D

Thanks for answering. :)

Hacked Pokemon?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm pretty new and I wasn't sure where to put it.

Anyway I was wondering if a hacked pokemon traded onto your game would mess it up. I've heard a lot of really conflicing stuff and I'm not sure what to believe.

I just really want a Celebi and I know theres pretty much no chance of me ever getting a legit one, I would definately settle for a hacked one if i knew for sure it wouldnt mess up my game.

Re: Hacked Pokemon?

Heya.

I have a hacked Celebi if you are interested. Or I can give you a legit one.

Hacked Pokemon don't mess up your game at all in my own experience, they don't do a lot. In fact they have a lot of advantages over other Pokemon due to some of the abilities people give them. Some people make up horror stories about hacked Pokemon - saying that they screw up almost everything, make your game go weird, corrupt things, etc. I've been lucky every single time though ^w^.

How do i trade/use AR hacked pokemon on wifi?

When i try to trade or use my action replay pokemon online it disconnects me from wifi or says "you have not met the requirements" how do i fix this please answer?

Can a hacked Pokémon from the GTS ban you from tournaments? I know this would have been asked before, but I can't be bothered to look for in through 111 pages.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom