• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

(Sorry. I thought I had.)
Cloning? I thought you needed an Action Replay or Pokesav or something for that.

@Stratago; People put lv. 9 and under Reshy/Zeky on the GTS because they like trolling people and/or they don't want the Pokemon they put on to be lost. Since lv. 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom don't exist.

Is there anyway to make a Pokemon's Name who was transferred from a 3rd or 4th Gen game correct? ie I have a Shiny Charizard I got from my HeartGold way back and his name is "CHARIZARD" when I transferred him... But then I noticed names in 5th Gen are like "Charizard" now.

I know it's not that important, but my OCD says otherwise... Is there a way to "fix" this problem in 5th Gen?

Is there anyway to make a Pokemon's Name who was transferred from a 3rd or 4th Gen game correct? ie I have a Shiny Charizard I got from my HeartGold way back and his name is "CHARIZARD" when I transferred him... But then I noticed names in 5th Gen are like "Charizard" now.

I know it's not that important, but my OCD says otherwise... Is there a way to "fix" this problem in 5th Gen?

Unfortunately, no. It's not possible.

The only "fix" I can think of is if the Pokemon can evolve, then its name won't be in caps anymore (ie. SQUIRTLE evolved into Wartortle!).

But that's probably not helpful, since Charizard is done evolving.

...That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I guess I just don't think it's cool to troll the GTS. (Yay?)
Thanks.

About how many eggs do you have to hatch to get a shiny one? I have hatched fifty eggs but no shiny. And is there a different coloration between normal eggs and shiny eggs?

About how many eggs do you have to hatch to get a shiny one? I have hatched fifty eggs but no shiny. And is there a different coloration between normal eggs and shiny eggs?

There's no definite answer for how many eggs it takes. Masuda Method (breeding two foreign Pokémon) has a 1/1366 chance; it can take as much as one hundred eggs, or it can take one egg. Normal method is 1/8192.
There's no difference between normal eggs and shiny eggs.

Last edited:

which item doubles the amount of money we get ?

which item doubles the amount of money we get ?

Amulet Coin. The Pokemon holding it needs to be used in the battle to get the doubled prize money. Alternatively, there is Luck Incense, which has the same effect.

How come I can't enter the 2012 Spring Friendly Tornament? It says that there is no tornament going on right now.

Where is the Name Rater in Unova?

@Shiny Shinx; The Unova name rater is in Castelia City, a little south of the entrance to the desert, in one of the left buildings.

Would I be able to land a shiny Whismur in Rusturf Tunnel after a while, or does the whole increased chances from encountering the same pokemon only work with the radar in D/P?

@cccp; Each Whismur you found would have a 1/8912 chance of being shiny. So no, you can only chain in D/P/P with the Poke Radar

No, both eggs have green spots like yoshi egg.
Can u get shiny eggs w actionreplay? I dont have a code but does anyone?

The only time an egg will appear differently is when it's a Manaphy egg.

The only time an egg will appear differently is when it's a Manaphy egg.
Ooh right forgot about the weird goo egg.
but srsly, does anyone have a actionreplay code for Shiny Eggs??

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom