• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

@X-Strike;
@Lavender Frost;

Accually, if you defeat a Pokemon with Intimidate, the effect will not go away, but if you switch the Pokemon out that got their Attack lowered, it will be reset to normal.

@X-Strike;
@Lavender Frost;

Accually, if you defeat a Pokemon with Intimidate, the effect will not go away, but if you switch the Pokemon out that got their Attack lowered, it will be reset to normal.

I was referring to mine. In other words, when will my Pokémon's effect of its ability (in this case, Intimidate), go away?

Intimidate lowers the opponent's attack one stage, so no Im assuming the effect remains even if the Pokemon with the ability is switched out or faints. The only way for the affect to go away is for the opponent to switch out the affected Pokemon or use a stat raising move or item.

Intimidate lowers the opponent's attack one stage, so no Im assuming the effect remains even if the Pokemon with the ability is switched out or faints. The only way for the affect to go away is for the opponent to switch out the affected Pokemon or use a stat raising move or item.

Oh, OK. Thank you. And, sorry if there was any confusion.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Was the aurora ticket ever given away in the USA for emerald?

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

When will that NPC, inside Sinnoh's Victory Road move? I read that you need to defeat the Elite Four, which I did. What gives?

hi,
I have a level 100 shiny Haxorus with the bashful nature and and im confused because the haxorus's speed randomly goes up by one and i don't know why

does anyone know if it is something that's in the game or what it is.

hi,
I have a level 100 shiny Haxorus with the bashful nature and and im confused because the haxorus's speed randomly goes up by one and i don't know why

does anyone know if it is something that's in the game or what it is.

It seems that your Haxorus does not have all the EVs it can have yet. In gen 5, stats are recalculated at the end of a battle.

how should i ev train in pokemon heart gold and soul silver

in pokemon heart gold my party pokemons are pidgeot, nidoking, typhlosion, and onix. i plan to get a ampharos, and the shiny red gyarados. i want to ev train them. for pidgeot i am ev training him in speed and attack stats. i plan to ev train typhlosion in attack and speed stats. i plan to train nidoking in attack and speed too. i plan to train amberos in special attack and attack. i plan to train onix in hp and defense. i plan to train gyarados in special defense and maybe attack or hp. i am trying to get ev train the pokemons these stats for what they are best at and what supports that so they can become better at there best stats, what makes them stronger and to have good combos, and cause i need a team that has ev trained stats of all kind so i can use the pokemon for the right moment. like typhlosion, nidoking, and pidgeot speed and attack stats so they can go first and kill the pokemon fast with their attack stats. and like ampharos cause he attacks high and he has a high chance of criticaling. also onix cause he uses high defense and high hp to stay alive for a long time and kill slowly. gyarados cause i dont have a pokemon that that has special defense and maybe attack cause he has high attack. maybe train him in hp instead of attack cause he has high hp too. should i change the stats i'm training my team? i think they are good to go.

Re: how should i ev train in pokemon heart gold and soul silver

If this is your in game team, then don't ev train them. EV training is for competitive battling and places like the Battle Fronteir.

Re: how should i ev train in pokemon heart gold and soul silver

There's alot of pokemon at the first three routes that will give you most of these ev points for those stats. Go there and try.

I heard that if you use an Action Replay on your device, it will ban you from the GTS. Is this a permanent ban? And is it if you've used it on any game, or just Black/White?

In Pokemon Black and White 2, what are the tutor moves that Samurott learn?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom