• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Elite Four: Dragon Master
Reaction score
Re: How to use the PokeGen

Very Detailed :) Thank you. But I need further help :/ I PMED you again.

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Is it possible to get a Female Zorua via the Event in Castelia town? Because I keep doing the Event over and over again, trying to get a Female Zorua :p

Vintage
Reaction score

Is it possible to get a Female Zorua via the Event in Castelia town? Because I keep doing the Event over and over again, trying to get a Female Zorua :p
No. That Zorua is always male. The Zoroark, however, is always female.

Reaction score

What do the stars on a persons profile thing mean on Random matchup? Is it how proficient they are at the battles, or is it a representative of how far the trainer is into completing their game? I looked on Bulbapedia, but I couldn't find an answer.

Reaction score

What do the stars on a persons profile thing mean on Random matchup? Is it how proficient they are at the battles, or is it a representative of how far the trainer is into completing their game? I looked on Bulbapedia, but I couldn't find an answer.
I think it's how many matches they've won.
50 wins = one star
150 = two stars
etc...(I don't know the exact number of wins for each star but I'm sure that's how it works.)

Reaction score

I hope this is the case, I should be getting a star soon then. Thanks @GatoRage :)

Reaction score

Question;
I am about to beat the elite four on pokemon white. After I do I have the option of going into N's castle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's where I'm supposed to catch Zekrom. After I deafeat N I can't go back. I want to soft-reset for good nature and IV's. Does this mean that I have to do the soft-resetting now? Or can I complete the game then come back and catch him?

Reaction score

Question;
I am about to beat the elite four on pokemon white. After I do I have the option of going into N's castle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's where I'm supposed to catch Zekrom. After I deafeat N I can't go back. I want to soft-reset for good nature and IV's. Does this mean that I have to do the soft-resetting now? Or can I complete the game then come back and catch him?
No, you have to catch Zekrom, then battle N and Ghetsis, then you can check it's nature.

On the plus side, it's really easy to catch.

Edit: if you have all your boxes full, and a full team, then you can defeat it and encounter in at Dragonspiral Tower after the events on N's castle.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for info!

Shit. I didn't catch that edit in time. Naive nature. Horrid IV's. Looks like I'm starting over. Hahah..

Last edited by a moderator:
Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score

How come people from my Black City is empty? How do I bring them back? Please help?

Reaction score

How come people from my Black City is empty? How do I bring them back? Please help?
This question was asked a few pages back, just scroll back :)

Reaction score

Actually, according to the guidebook, if you have Black City you have to pull them from another player's White Forest.
What if the player's white forest doesn't have any people?

Reaction score

What if the player's white forest doesn't have any people?
It will :)

I was in a Battle in Lancusa town, and threw out my Zorua named Zoey. However, I threw my Tropius out instead. I tried switching to Zoey, and it said 'Zoey is already in battle!'. I noticed that it said Tropius was level 21- Zoey's level. Plus, he had the same moves.

Did Zoey disguse himself as a Tropius? o-o
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Illusion_(ability)

A question of my own, is it possible to get more than ten ev's from a battle? I saw a comment on YouTube from someone saying that they got 30+ with a combo of a Macho brace and Pokérus. Was the guy lying?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Okay, but. If I take people from White Forest and bring them to Black City, will people still be there at White Forest?

Reaction score

Okay, but. If I take people from White Forest and bring them to Black City, will people still be there at White Forest?
Yeah, I think different people come :) Either that or the game duplicates them, I'm not 100% sure.

Reaction score

Yeah, I think different people come :) Either that or the game duplicates them, I'm not 100% sure.
Oh, okay. Thanks for helping. And now, i'll get some people from my brother's white version. :D

Reaction score

I caught an Exeggcute, because I want to add Exeggutor. So, I would like to know a good moveset for it. I don't care about IVs, Natures, etc. This is strictly for casual play. All advice/recommendations will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Something for nothing
Reaction score

I caught an Exeggcute, because I want to add Exeggutor. So, I would like to know a good moveset for it. I don't care about IVs, Natures, etc. This is strictly for casual play. All advice/recommendations will be appreciated.
A good and basic set is

-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Psychic
-Sleep Powder

Reaction score

In the Battle Subway, why did I get error code 13266 on the wi-fi train when I tried to connect?
I asked this a few pages back, but I didn't get an answer.

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score

I asked this a few pages back, but I didn't get an answer.
from support.nintendo.com:

Error Code 13266
on any DS: The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.
on the 3DS: The Nintendo 3DS system was unable to connect to the internet.