- It seems you can only get them by transferring them from Pokemon Bank.Hello, I want to ask some questions if I may:
- We know that we can breed regular form of Rattata, Meowth, etc with Everstone, but how we can get regular Exeggutor, Marowak & Raichu?
- What Pokemons that evolve with Ice Stone?
- What does the new Pokeball do?
- How early we can access GTS and Wondertrade?
- Is there any easy spots to level like Battle Chateau & Blissey Secret base?
Thank you very much
Thank you very much for your answer- It seems you can only get them by transferring them from Pokemon Bank.
- Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew.
- I do not know yet, sorry. But I think it is quite early.It is called the Beast Ball. Has an increased rate when catching Ultra Beasts, and maybe (cannot confirm) a decreased when catching non-Ultra Beast Pokemon
- I do not know yet, sorry.
I may seem unsure with some answers because I do not yet have the game, this is what I've gathered from videos I've watched.
Didn't miss it, I just have no ideaI think my question was missed, so I'll repost it...
Is there a set formula for calculating the power of a Z-Move?
And how will the power of a Z-Move be affected if the base move has-
1. Different Power depending on speed/HP (Like Eruption and Electro Ball)
2. Recoil damage (Like Volt Tackle?)
Certain sections of the game are fixed to take place at a specific time of day. What point in the game are you at?I thought the game time in Pokemon Sun is supposed to follow the real world time you're in.
It's currently night time in here (time in my 3DS is correct) but it's a bright day in my Pokemon Sun game. Is that what it's supposed to be?
You can scan QR-codes to get the Pokédex entry of the Pokémon corresponding to that QR-code. After you scan 10, you will do an 'Island Scan' to find a bonus Pokémon. You then have an hour to find and catch this bonus Pokémon. You can only find one bonus Pokémon a day.I read this on DigitalSpy today, can anyone elaborate a little?
There's a new feature hidden in the menu that lets you scan QR codes you find in the real world to unlock non-Alolan Pokémon in your game and catch Poké friends like Charmeleon in Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Each QR code you scan will give you info on a Pokémon you can't usually find in Alola. Every ten you scan, you can run an "island scan", and it'll spawn one of those Pokémon into the islands.
We've had great success doing this around the first island, catching critters like Chikorita and Bulbasaur.
Pokémon Sun & Moon - Zygarde Cores & CellsIs there a comprehensive list of where Zygarde cells are located? I really don't feel like trolling all over every square inch of the game to collect those suckers. (I'd rather Nintendo just updated the Pokemon bank so I can just transfer in a Zygarde)