• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure so that way I can start the fight either going all-out or gradually reducing his health.
you actually do not need to rematch the E4 for him to respawn, simply just go back to his ruins and he will spawn again at the idol. this worked in my Sun version.

Lovely
Reaction score
What if there are 4 Oricorios in a double battle and they all use a dance move?

Do 16 dances/attacks happen within one turn?

Splashing the Seven Seas
Reaction score
What's the current status of Pokémon Bank? Is it still usable with Gen 6? Do we know how PokéTransfer is going to work now? As in, if we PokéTransfer from Gen 5 will it completely bypass Gen 6 and go straight to Sun and Moon?

Reaction score
I have a question about Dexio in the battle tree:

At the end of the battle he says "I hope you'll put victory and defeat on the line against the Kalos champion"

Diantha isn't in this game though is she? At least I haven't seen her in any videos....

That seems like a really weird thing to throw in when she isn't even in the game.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
When ever I use my Alolain Ninetailes for battle, she always seems to get wet whenever she used ice beam. Even when she wasn't hit by a water type attack, not in the rain, and is nowhere near places where she can get wet, she still gets wet when using icebeam. Have any ideas why she always gets wet when using ice beam?

Reaction score
When ever I use my Alolain Ninetailes for battle, she always seems to get wet whenever she used ice beam. Even when she wasn't hit by a water type attack, not in the rain, and is nowhere near places where she can get wet, she still gets wet when using icebeam. Have any ideas why she always gets wet when using ice beam?
Are you sure it's from her using Ice Beam? Does she have Snow Warning?

"Let the lesson begin!"
Reaction score
What if there are 4 Oricorios in a double battle and they all use a dance move?
Do 16 dances/attacks happen within one turn?
I don't think that's a simple question, Prosecutor Gavin. But I think it wouldn't happen, I didn't find anything saying that after a little research on Bulbapedia, Serebii, and some other things.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
Is there any specific locations in Melemele do I have to go to get special pokemon like Chikorita and others or can you just choose an area to search them? Is Horsea only on Water?

Reaction score
In the ORAS demo, can the nugget mission be obtained anytime after 15 days? Or does it have to be exactly on the 15-day mark?

As for the special Magma/Aqua mission, do we get anything if we complete it?

Space rock
Reaction score
Is there any specific locations in Melemele do I have to go to get special pokemon like Chikorita and others or can you just choose an area to search them? Is Horsea only on Water?
After you scan the 10 codes you have for the day, the game will tell you the location of the Pokémon, and you have to go to that specific location. So if you are on Melemele on a friday, the game will tell you that there's a trace of a "special Pokémon" (which in this case Chikorita) in a certain location (which in this case is Route 2) and you have to go to that specific location to get it.

As for Horsea being found only on water, I don't actually know, but I know for a fact that Spheal is so I'd assume all aquatic Pokémon are.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Well, at least I know where to look for them. I imagine they're a rare hold then.

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Well, at least I know where to look for them. I imagine they're a rare hold then.
Yeah it's like 5% on Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o. With Compound Eyes it should be around 20%. Probably the best way to get a Razor Claw is led with a fainted Butterfree and SOS chain these guys with something that knows Thief. At some point you'll probably start having Kommo-o show up which is great because of their 50% chance to hold the Razor Claw.

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Yeah it's like 5% on Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o. With Compound Eyes it should be around 20%. Probably the best way to get a Razor Claw is led with a fainted Butterfree and SOS chain these guys with something that knows Thief. At some point you'll probably start having Kommo-o show up which is great because of their 50% chance to hold the Razor Claw.
To add onto this, Trevenant (and Exeggutor, but it's weak to Dragon) make good Thieves since they can also have the Frisk Ability, which will let you know right away if you're wasting your time.