• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
So, I wanted to get a shiny ditto from gen 1 using that glitch with trading gyarados, but caught it in a lite ball without thinking. Will it be possible to trade it? I want to know so that if not I can reset to my last save and catch it again.
fyi moved your thread over here since it's a question that would probably warrent a one or two post answer. =o

Reaction score
Hmmm Mewtwo X and Y?
natural counters are Spiritomb and Sabley?
they only need to fear regular damage?
Mega Sabley can take care of both I think?

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Is there a move deleter and move releaner in omega ruby and if so where at what is needed for there services.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Is there a move deleter and move releaner in omega ruby and if so where at what is needed for there services.
The Move Relearner is in Fallarbor Town, just to the left of the Contest Hall (look for a fat NPC). Like most cases, you need a Heart Scale as payment. The Move Deleter is in Lillycove City, to the right of the Department Store.

A Rambling, Gaming Dude
Reaction score
For UltraSun/UltraMoon, how do Zygarde's nature and IVs work exactly? You get Zygarde 50% from Resolution Cave, then take it to Dexio and he gives you Zygarde 10% which you then combine into Zygarde Complete. Whose nature/IVs does it get? Which Pokeball is it in?

Informed Casual
Reaction score
I think you choose which one you want to break down into cells. I picked the one I caught from the cave so it was in the Dusk Ball I used with its nature which I can’t remember.

So for fun I’m thinking of using the Target shiny Eevee in Let’s Go to make a Flareon set for fun. I’m looking at this moveset:
Iron Tail
Flare Blitz
Facade
Status move

Is Toxic or Will-o-Wisp the better choice?

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
The Move Relearner is in Fallarbor Town, just to the left of the Contest Hall (look for a fat NPC). Like most cases, you need a Heart Scale as payment. The Move Deleter is in Lillycove City, to the right of the Department Store.
Thank you do you know if strength and rock smash are required for victory road

Reaction score
If there is, how? I couldn't find her in the Pokémon list. I don't want to use her online, but I'd like to try her in-game.

Reaction score
I wanted to catch a Drillbur early on, so I tried to catch one in Wellspring Cave. The problem is they only appear from dust clouds, which don't seem to happen on the entry side of the cave (the area accessible without Surf). So my question is such;

Can you catch a Drillbur in Wellspring Cave, without Surf? (i.e., on your first visit there?)

Reaction score
I wanted to catch a Drillbur early on, so I tried to catch one in Wellspring Cave. The problem is they only appear from dust clouds, which don't seem to happen on the entry side of the cave (the area accessible without Surf). So my question is such;

Can you catch a Drillbur in Wellspring Cave, without Surf? (i.e., on your first visit there?)
Drilbur can appear at the entrance of the cave. Maybe you just had bad luck.

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
I can wondertrade and connect to GTS just fine but, I stopped gaining new letters that allow the mirage spots to change in Omega Ruby.

Reaction score
how good is the move Imprison in current competitive battle formats?
should it get changed from blocking the same moves into blocking moves of the same "type" as the moves of the users...

Dieter
Reaction score
I can't seem to find my way to opelucid city in pokemon black ohh and its the winter awkward time to get there
Ok, have you gotten to Iccirus City yet? If you have, all you have to do once you've defeated the gym is travel east to route 8, cross the frozen ponds, and you'll get to tubeline bridge, which leads to route 9 and Opelucid