• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It's 209 a good speed for Tyranitar?

• YES

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Do N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer work the same way with Necrozma as the DNA Splicers do with Kyurem? As in, retaining the host Pokémon's level, Nature, IVs, EVs, Poké Ball, and held item, and working so that only one fusion Pokémon can exist at a time?

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Do N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer work the same way with Necrozma as the DNA Splicers do with Kyurem? As in, retaining the host Pokémon's level, Nature, IVs, EVs, Poké Ball, and held item, and working so that only one fusion Pokémon can exist at a time?
Yes, it works exactly like it does with Kyurem, with Necrozma's information being used for the fusion. However, unlike with Kyurem, you can have one Dusk Mane Necrozma and one Dawn Wings Necrozma at the same time (assuming you have two Necrozma, one Solgaleo, and one Lunala), since the fusions rely on separate key items.

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
However, unlike with Kyurem, you can have one Dusk Mane Necrozma and one Dawn Wings Necrozma at the same time (assuming you have two Necrozma, one Solgaleo, and one Lunala), since the fusions rely on separate key items.
Assumed as much. Thanks!

Reaction score
who.png
Who the heck is this? Spriter's Resource has a sheet for her in the DP section, but I don't remember her anywhere, and I can't find her on the Bulba archives, either. Is this just a generic NPC sprite, or am I forgetting someone?

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Is Internet service shutting down for gens 6 and 7? I know the global link thing is shutting down this month, but I thought that was separate from things like the GTS or WonderTrade.

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
Is Internet service shutting down for gens 6 and 7? I know the global link thing is shutting down this month, but I thought that was separate from things like the GTS or WonderTrade.
Online features that don't use Pokemon Game Link, like battles and trades, will continue to function.

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Just for clarification, the GTS and WonderTrade will continue to function, correct?
Players will still be able to individually trade and battle other trainers. Global trading will still be around, too, but you won't be able to track your stats or trading history anymore.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Players will still be able to individually trade and battle other trainers. Global trading will still be around, too, but you won't be able to track your stats or trading history anymore.
Thanks again for the help.