• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Is it possible to get a Female Zorua via the Event in Castelia town? Because I keep doing the Event over and over again, trying to get a Female Zorua :p

Is it possible to get a Female Zorua via the Event in Castelia town? Because I keep doing the Event over and over again, trying to get a Female Zorua :p

No. That Zorua is always male. The Zoroark, however, is always female.

What do the stars on a persons profile thing mean on Random matchup? Is it how proficient they are at the battles, or is it a representative of how far the trainer is into completing their game? I looked on Bulbapedia, but I couldn't find an answer.

What do the stars on a persons profile thing mean on Random matchup? Is it how proficient they are at the battles, or is it a representative of how far the trainer is into completing their game? I looked on Bulbapedia, but I couldn't find an answer.

I think it's how many matches they've won.
50 wins = one star
150 = two stars
etc...(I don't know the exact number of wins for each star but I'm sure that's how it works.)

I hope this is the case, I should be getting a star soon then. Thanks @GatoRage :)

Question;
I am about to beat the elite four on pokemon white. After I do I have the option of going into N's castle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's where I'm supposed to catch Zekrom. After I deafeat N I can't go back. I want to soft-reset for good nature and IV's. Does this mean that I have to do the soft-resetting now? Or can I complete the game then come back and catch him?

Question;
I am about to beat the elite four on pokemon white. After I do I have the option of going into N's castle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's where I'm supposed to catch Zekrom. After I deafeat N I can't go back. I want to soft-reset for good nature and IV's. Does this mean that I have to do the soft-resetting now? Or can I complete the game then come back and catch him?

No, you have to catch Zekrom, then battle N and Ghetsis, then you can check it's nature.

On the plus side, it's really easy to catch.

Edit: if you have all your boxes full, and a full team, then you can defeat it and encounter in at Dragonspiral Tower after the events on N's castle.

Ok thanks for info!

Shit. I didn't catch that edit in time. Naive nature. Horrid IV's. Looks like I'm starting over. Hahah..

Last edited by a moderator:

How come people from my Black City is empty? How do I bring them back? Please help?

How come people from my Black City is empty? How do I bring them back? Please help?

This question was asked a few pages back, just scroll back :)

Actually, according to the guidebook, if you have Black City you have to pull them from another player's White Forest.

What if the player's white forest doesn't have any people?

What if the player's white forest doesn't have any people?

It will :)

I was in a Battle in Lancusa town, and threw out my Zorua named Zoey. However, I threw my Tropius out instead. I tried switching to Zoey, and it said 'Zoey is already in battle!'. I noticed that it said Tropius was level 21- Zoey's level. Plus, he had the same moves.

Did Zoey disguse himself as a Tropius? o-o

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Illusion_(ability)

A question of my own, is it possible to get more than ten ev's from a battle? I saw a comment on YouTube from someone saying that they got 30+ with a combo of a Macho brace and Pokérus. Was the guy lying?

Last edited:

Okay, but. If I take people from White Forest and bring them to Black City, will people still be there at White Forest?

Yeah, I think different people come :) Either that or the game duplicates them, I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, I think different people come :) Either that or the game duplicates them, I'm not 100% sure.

Oh, okay. Thanks for helping. And now, i'll get some people from my brother's white version. :D

I caught an Exeggcute, because I want to add Exeggutor. So, I would like to know a good moveset for it. I don't care about IVs, Natures, etc. This is strictly for casual play. All advice/recommendations will be appreciated.

Last edited:

I caught an Exeggcute, because I want to add Exeggutor. So, I would like to know a good moveset for it. I don't care about IVs, Natures, etc. This is strictly for casual play. All advice/recommendations will be appreciated.
A good and basic set is

-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Psychic
-Sleep Powder

In the Battle Subway, why did I get error code 13266 on the wi-fi train when I tried to connect?
I asked this a few pages back, but I didn't get an answer.

I asked this a few pages back, but I didn't get an answer.
from support.nintendo.com:

Error Code 13266
on any DS: The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.
on the 3DS: The Nintendo 3DS system was unable to connect to the internet.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom