• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

What do you do in Black City?

Battle trainers and buy evolutionary stones. You can get more people in Black City by Entralinking with someone who owns Pokémon White.

Battle trainers and buy evolutionary stones. You can get more people in Black City by Entralinking with someone who owns Pokémon White.

You can also obtain free money by beating trainers.

What happens if you lose to N or Ghetsis in N's castle, will you have to battle the E4 again?

What happens if you lose to N or Ghetsis in N's castle, will you have to battle the E4 again?
I'm not sure where you'd end up, but since the League is in crisis, and there's a Team Plasma underling put in the League Pokemon Center who will warp you to N'S Castle, I'd guess not.

No. I lost to Ghetsis and was transported to the Pokemon Center in the Pokemon League. To go back to N's Castle, talk to the Plasma Grunt in there and just go back to where N and Ghetsis are and rechallenge them.

if meloetta, genesect, and keldeo haven't been officially revealed, how do we know about them?

I believe in order to unlock the rest of the non-version exclusive lines, you have to be collecting stickers from the AR markers (both scanning and photo stickers). Try taking photos of all the markers of the Pokémon you have (note: you don't need to save the photos), and then you should start receiving the rest.

Interestingly, the Pokémon AR markers still work if you can replicate them on paper using a pen. I got bored and tried it out last night with Reshiram's, using squared paper, and it displayed just fine.

Just thought I'd mention that.

I tried the scanning advice yesterday, and whadda you know, I got my first Spotpass Pokèmon in 3 weeks! And my first one happened to be Kyurem.
Thanks for the help!
(although I downloaded them after I came to a place with a different wifi connection, but I could use the DW and GTS when Spotpass screwed up)

I have a question about the item Swimming Goggles. Is it a real item?

I tried the scanning advice yesterday, and whadda you know, I got my first Spotpass Pokèmon in 3 weeks! And my first one happened to be Kyurem.
Thanks for the help!
(although I downloaded them after I came to a place with a different wifi connection, but I could use the DW and GTS when Spotpass screwed up)

If you haven't done this already, if you look up the codes for the Legendary Pokémon and scan them, there's a 100% chance of them being added to Pokédex 3D. This doesn't count the Genies or Kyurem, though, weirdly.

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

I am currently playing Heartgold and I am goldenrod city. I have a ditto and a yanma with the ability compoundeyes if I breed them can I get a yanma with speed boost?

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

I am currently playing Heartgold and I am goldenrod city. I have a ditto and a yanma with the ability compoundeyes if I breed them can I get a yanma with speed boost?

Yes. If you breed them you have a 50/50 chance of getting a Yanma with Speed Boost.

Can we post questions on glitches?
Anyways,I have some friends that said that genosect was coming out,and they said serebii said so, so I looked. I found nothing in the event database with genosect.Is it some kind of romor,or did it just happen in Japan?

Can we post questions on glitches?
Anyways,I have some friends that said that genosect was coming out,and they said serebii said so, so I looked. I found nothing in the event database with genosect.Is it some kind of romor,or did it just happen in Japan?

Its rumor for now. There has been no official event for Genesect yet.

Ugh, I feel stupid for asking this but:
What the heck are IVs and EVs and what do they and nature have to do with training pokemon? I've gotten the gist from hearing about them, but it's never been really explained...

What the heck are IVs and EVs and what do they and nature have to do with training pokemon? I've gotten the gist from hearing about them, but it's never been really explained...
I also feel stupid for not knowning what IVs are,I seem to have forgoten.
EVs are your basic stats(Attk,Def,Sp.Attk,Sp.Def,Speed)

Battle certain Pokémon over and over and over again to increase a certain stat. For instance, battling Goletts to increase attack. If your Pokémon has Pokérus and is holding a Power Bracer, it rises faster.

This guide should help answer any questions you may have: Pokemon White EV Training Guide - Pok
And this group can also help you: The P.E.V.E.T. - Bulbagarden Forums

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom