• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Alright,I'm goin to say a question on two glitches(They have to do with AR Dsi,so bear with me)
I was messing with the WTWC(walk through walls code)in Iccrus City.All of a sudden,the dancers went off course,and if you drew a line throgh them, you would get a purpendicular line.They also moved through the trees(they're very talented dancers,I'll give them that XD ).
My brother started using the capture trainer pokemon code.It seems to only catch the pokemon in the first slot(unlike the one in AR DS,it looks like you got the first pokemon,but you don't)
Explanation,anyone?

I re-started White Version; took me about one week to finish the main story. After I was finished, I decided to go to the White Forrest; however, it's empty (no NPC's, grass or water). This never happened to me before, so I'm not sure why it's barren. Does anyone know?

I re-started White Version; took me about one week to finish the main story. After I was finished, I decided to go to the White Forrest; however, it's empty (no NPC's, grass or water). This never happened to me before, so I'm not sure why it's barren. Does anyone know?

You have to connect with someone's Black City via Entralink. NPC's, grass and water should appear then.

You have to connect with someone's Black City via Entralink. NPC's, grass and water should appear then.

But, why is it empty? That's what I want to know.

BTW, I manipulated the DSi's clock, to change the seasons. Is that the reason?

Last edited:

But, why is it empty? That's what I want to know.

BTW, I manipulated the DSi's clock, to change the seasons. Is that the reason?

I thought I read that meddling with the clock would screw up your City/Forest, but I did that and all I got was locked out of Game Sync for a day :/ Either I was lucky or... I really don't know.

I thought I read that meddling with the clock would screw up your City/Forest, but I did that and all I got was locked out of Game Sync for a day :/ Either I was lucky or... I really don't know.

I hope that's not the reason... :/

I had a friend with this problem. She says she fixed it by connecting with White Forest, but I don't know anything about that.

I have a quick quick question: where is the "maniac" who buys Razz/Bluk/Nanab berries? The item description says there is one, but I'm not sure where this person is...

Last edited:

I have a quick quick question: where is the "maniac" who buys Razz/Bluk/Nanab berries? The item description says there is one, but I'm not sure where this person is...

EDIT: Oh, my bad. The woman in a caravan near the eastern exit of Route 5 buys every kind of berry from you.

Last edited:

I think you need Wi-Fi, which I don't have. So, I'm SOL, I guess. :/

Oh, that's a shame.

Although, I have also heard that the area became populated again when it was left alone for a while ("a while" being quite a while). Connecting with White Forest seems like a definite fix, though.

Oh, that's a shame.

Although, I have also heard that the area became populated again when it was left alone for a while ("a while" being quite a while). Connecting with White Forest seems like a definite fix, though.

I'll do that, then.

Thank you.

Question: Does a pokemon with Plus/Minus get the 50% Sp.Atk. boost if it uses the move Entrainment on an enemy to make it also have +/-? Or is the boost strictly for allies that have +/-?

Oh, that's a shame.

Although, I have also heard that the area became populated again when it was left alone for a while("a while" being quite a while). Connecting with White Forest seems like a definite fix, though.

Do you mean not entering the city as being left alone?

Last edited:

I'll do that, then.

Thank you.

Do you mean not entering the city as being left alone?

Honestly? I don't know - I just heard that somewhere on another forum. The only way of fixing it I've heard of is connecting with White Forest, like I said, but seeing as that's not an option right now, there's no harm in leaving it alone anyway. I'm pretty sure whoever told me it said everything just came back after a while, and I imagine they did leave it alone - I mean, why else would you go there anyway if it's not working?

Honestly? I don't know - I just heard that somewhere on another forum. The only way of fixing it I've heard of is connecting with White Forest, like I said, but seeing as that's not an option right now, there's no harm in leaving it alone anyway. I'm pretty sure whoever told me it said everything just came back after a while, and I imagine they did leave it alone - I mean, why else would you go there anyway if it's not working?

i go there to quickly get to my training spot :X
i was just curious if it would work at all since ive never had a even slightly filled WF :(

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom