• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I put THUNDEROUS in deposit and wanted reshiram how do i know if someone accepted my offer?

I put THUNDEROUS in deposit and wanted reshiram how do i know if someone accepted my offer?
When you go back there will be a video shown of a Poké Ball falling don't and opening with the Reshiram coming out similar to when you seek for a Pokémon and trade for the offered Pokémon.

Pokerus helps, but you don't have to use it, does that aweser you question?

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Has anyone noticed very raely when they throw a pokeball in gen V the ball makes a differnt sound effect in mid throw traps the pokemon, vibrates in midair and it takes only one shake to catch it?I've seen it happen a few times on my game.

Okay, so in PMD TDS, I've been having trouble evolving Graveler. Apparently, to evolve, it needs the Link Cable, but it is not explained how it is obtained on Bulba, or even if it is in the game at all. (Referring to PMDRB instead). Could someone help me out plz?

Okay, so in PMD TDS, I've been having trouble evolving Graveler. Apparently, to evolve, it needs the Link Cable, but it is not explained how it is obtained on Bulba, or even if it is in the game at all. (Referring to PMDRB instead). Could someone help me out plz?

It's a reward in missions, in random treasure tests, and in Kecleon Shops.

Do RGB suffer from the same battery problems as Gold/Silver? Because I turned on Blue the other day only to find that my data had been deleted.

Unless it's just because it's an old game...

Whenever I use sweet scent in the Giant Chasm, i keep getting the message that it faded away. why?

Whenever I use sweet scent in the Giant Chasm, i keep getting the message that it faded away. why?

Sweet Scent fails anywhere where there's Fog - another example is Route 15. There are days/times of the year when the Fog clears, and there is a way to get rid of it which involves changing your DS' time settings (which is probably a bad idea due to Black City/White Forest dying).

Sweet Scent fails anywhere where there's Fog - another example is Route 15. There are days/times of the year when the Fog clears, and there is a way to get rid of it which involves changing your DS' time settings (which is probably a bad idea due to Black City/White Forest dying).

hmm, now I get it. Thanks.:-D

Using Double-Edge (Gen.5) without Damage

While I was on a trip to Dallas, I experimented a little with my Pokémon White game. I taught my Basculin Double-Edge (which, as you know, is supposed to take away a lot of HP from the user), first of all. However, when I equip the Basculin with a Shell Bell, no damage is lost from the move; in fact, the Basculin will recover HP from the Shell Bell! I believe this trick also works with Take Down as well (not with Final Gambit, however).

What do you think?

Re: Using Double-Edge (Gen.5) without Damage

Actually, Double Edge's recoil is 1/3 of the damage dealt. Take Down's recoil is 25% (1/4). Shell Bell restores only 1/8 of the damage dealt as HP. And it obviously doesn't work with Final Gambit since, you know, it makes the user faint.

It sounds as if your Basculin has the Rock Head ability, which prevents recoil from recoil-inducing moves.

It sounds as if your Basculin has the Rock Head ability, which prevents recoil from recoil-inducing moves.

Okay, never mind, then. :p

I just thought perhaps whatever power the Shell Bell held would override the recoil from such moves (perhaps as if it were some sort of glitch).

Do RGB suffer from the same battery problems as Gold/Silver? Because I turned on Blue the other day only to find that my data had been deleted.

Unless it's just because it's an old game...

I don't think so I have my blue red and yellow which have there files on it my blue reset but i understand that because i had caught missingno haha but it still works fine now it can hold a saved game

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom