• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I'm currently working on my National Pokedex, and i was wondering what's the easiest way to get a bunch of each type of Evolution Stone. I need about two or three of each one.

You can buy them in Black City or transfer them from another game.

You can buy them in Black City or transfer them from another game.

Barring that, you're basically stuck with hoping to find them randomly in dust clouds.

Re: I need confirmation on this!! Help!!

attachment.php

It's fake. The text is too rounded and the font not quite right. Also you'd see the pixels of the font in that close a picture.

Yes, but you can see a shadow of a person upclose the screen,(probably to take a good picture with a camera) so his/her shadow might have covered the pixels. But anyways, I think it could be true - Has anyone ever reached the 49th streak of the Super Single Subway?

I have very little resistance to the truth, I need to restart my white. but I have a pokemon in the dream world, and to top things off I might get a new global link code. meaning that I can't it back. not that much of a worry. but to register for tournaments. any help?

attachment.php
attachment.php

I found this screenshot-ish picture while surfing the Internet. I saved the pic file from the blog and brought it here. It looks pretty genuine to me.
the one piece of evidence that proves this is fake is the shadow. there is a shadow of volkner is absent, while Hilda's is present

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Is there absolutely NO WAY of teaching Vaporeon Surf in Gale of Darkness without trading it to a GBA game? i could've sworn that on one of my early save files my Vaporeon used to know Surf...(and no i didn't trade it to a gba game because i lack the cord to do so)

If not, then is there any way to get another Water Pulse TM in XD? i think my idiotic past self got rid of it in place of Hydro Pump and now my Vaporeon just sucks beyond hope with 3 ice type moves and one water move with horrid acc. (;-;)

If I defeat any of the Legendary pokémon, will they come back, or would I be SOL?

Nope. When you knock out a Legendary, you won't see them again so make sure to save beforehand.

Thank you for the quick reply, because I'm getting ready to capture Cobalion. I'll make sure I save my file, before I start, though.

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

I recently became a pokemon fan and im trying to catch the Zoroark in the losthorn forest but i don't have wifi on my ds and when i try to use the relocator for my Suicone from Soul Silver it say nothing was found what should i do i have no shiny legendary beast?

I recently became a pokemon fan and im trying to catch the Zoroark in the losthorn forest but i don't have wifi on my ds and when i try to use the relocator for my Suicone from Soul Silver it say nothing was found what should i do i have no shiny legendary beast?

It has to be one of the shiny legendary beasts given out through event distribution from 2010 or via wifi event in early 2011. If you don't have one you can make a trade offer in the Wanted Station subforum.

It has to be one of the shiny legendary beasts given out through event distribution from 2010 or via wifi event in early 2011. If you don't have one you can make a trade offer in the Wanted Station subforum.
But i dont have wifi on my DS.

But i dont have wifi on my DS.

Your only other option is to either trade with someone local face to face who attended the event/downloaded it, go to a public place that gives out free wifi and trade that way, or hack it onto your game via gameshark etc.

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

I've already killed/captured all the legendary Pokemon on my Emerald, but let me inquire this: Since the Emerald roamer doesn't suffer from the bad IV glitch that the predecessors did, would it be possible to just kill it and beat the E4 for it to respawn, or do they always disappear from the game? Although I've always heard this is possible on the 4th generation and onward, never have I heard confirmation on whether it's possible in RSEFRLG.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom