• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

I've already killed/captured all the legendary Pokemon on my Emerald, but let me inquire this: Since the Emerald roamer doesn't suffer from the bad IV glitch that the predecessors did, would it be possible to just kill it and beat the E4 for it to respawn, or do they always disappear from the game? Although I've always heard this is possible on the 4th generation and onward, never have I heard confirmation on whether it's possible in RSEFRLG.

As far as I can tell, the respawning feature was added starting with Pt, so my guess is no, once it's been defeated, they're gone for good. Unless someone else knows otherwise..

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I've been checking some of the stats of my Pokemon, and I've noticed that some of the stat names are different colours! What does that mean?

I've been checking some of the stats of my Pokemon, and I've noticed that some of the stat names are different colours! What does that mean?

It means that those stats are affected by the pokemons nature.
Red = 10% boost in growth
Blue = 10% deduction in growth

I never got Victini, because I don't have Wi-Fi; however, my friend's converting over to Wi-Fi, so am I still able to obtain it? I never read into it, so I'm not sure about the details about redeeming pokémon.

Is there absolutely NO WAY of teaching Vaporeon Surf in Gale of Darkness without trading it to a GBA game? i could've sworn that on one of my early save files my Vaporeon used to know Surf...(and no i didn't trade it to a gba game because i lack the cord to do so)

If not, then is there any way to get another Water Pulse TM in XD? i think my idiotic past self got rid of it in place of Hydro Pump and now my Vaporeon just sucks beyond hope with 3 ice type moves and one water move with horrid acc. (;-;)

According to Serebii, there's no Surf. It does get Hydro Pump at level 52 though... and according to IGN, Water Pulse can only be found at Mt. Battle.

The thread has been updated; can we stay on-topic guys?

So I have the event celebi in my heartgold game. If I trade it to white and gget the zorua then trade the celebi to my friends black would that allow him to get the zorua as well?

So I have the event celebi in my heartgold game. If I trade it to white and gget the zorua then trade the celebi to my friends black would that allow him to get the zorua as well?

No, once the event Pokémon is used, it cannot be used again.

Re: Eeveelution Question

That's the first Iv'e heard of something like that happening, but since it's 1st gen I wouldn't doubt it lol. I'd just let it evolve just to see what happens and you could always shut it off if you don't like it (hopefully)

Yeah, we were gonna try that, but it hasn't tried to evolve since. We're super mad at ourselves, cuz now we'll probably NEVER know!!! Lol

According to Serebii, there's no Surf. It does get Hydro Pump at level 52 though... and according to IGN, Water Pulse can only be found at Mt. Battle.

shame on you for not using bulbapedia! Lol

My Vaporeon is level 91 (;-;) and I cleared the level that mount battle gives out the water pulse tm a loooooong time ago.. So I guess I'm screwed unless I can track down a NGC to GBA link cable..le sigh.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom