• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Ok, I have looked in the official Black and White strategy guide volume 1 and it says "The number of people living here is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the city from starting Pokémon Black Version." I think that will be the reason why you had person in the city but I haven't had people in my Black City and I got it on the release date. The Entralink makes it quicker. Looking at this has made me want to ask my own question which is how long does it take for people to come to Black City if you don't use the Entralink?
People don't come to Black City without using the Entralink.
"The number of people living here is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the city from starting Pokémon Black Version." means that the longer you take to get there, the less people there are remaining.

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

In genIV can drifloon only have unburden or can he have aftermath as well. Or was that only introduced in gen V?

Does a shiny Nincada give a shiny Ninjask AND Shedinja all the time?

If I downloaded the Liberty Pass on Pokemon White via Mystery Gift, started the game but didn't actually pick up the item and then reset for a new game (before even leaving the first town) will I still be able to obtain the Liberty Pass?

In genIV can drifloon only have unburden or can he have aftermath as well. Or was that only introduced in gen V?

in my pearl i got a drifloon with aftermath... so yeah .. you get them with aftermath in the gen4 games

okay I got my answer on how to reset my GSID, new problem, how do I respond? they want my pokemon.com username, DOB, and other info, how do I reply? please and thank you!

Well, for starters, you should have included all of the info in the original question. The requirements are in the FAQ, although I still can't remember the name for the question. Anyway, if you have already submitted the question and obtained a response, you have to update it. To do that, you go to the support center, click My Support History (you may be redirected to pokemon.com to log in and redirected again to support.pokemon), and click on the number for your question.

Now, I'm supposing that the question will be marked "Solution Suggested". It may not be, since they're asking for more info, in which case, there will probably be a comment button somewhere on the page, just scroll down and look for it. Comment, Update, or anything that looks like it. If you let 7 days pass (as I did <.< with another issue, though), it will be marked as Closed and you'll have to open another question.

Anyway, if it is marked as a solution, you can Decline the solution, and in the comments box give them the info they want. You could also accept it, I suppose, but I haven't had the chance to do that, so it might automatically close the question.

Hope that helps you.

EDIT: Going back to a still open question of my own, I see that your question will probably be marked as "needs more info". Just scroll down until you find a button there among "Actions". Maybe "Provide Additional Info" or something of the sort. Just look around. And don't forget that Google is God, and we can pray to Google for guidance - that's how I found the support.pokemon page and the GSID solution in the first place.

Last edited:

Well, for starters, you should have included all of the info in the original question. The requirements are in the FAQ, although I still can't remember the name for the question. Anyway, if you have already submitted the question and obtained a response, you have to update it. To do that, you go to the support center, click My Support History (you may be redirected to pokemon.com to log in and redirected again to support.pokemon), and click on the number for your question.

Now, I'm supposing that the question will be marked "Solution Suggested". It may not be, since they're asking for more info, in which case, there will probably be a comment button somewhere on the page, just scroll down and look for it. Comment, Update, or anything that looks like it. If you let 7 days pass (as I did <.< with another issue, though), it will be marked as Closed and you'll have to open another question.

Anyway, if it is marked as a solution, you can Decline the solution, and in the comments box give them the info they want. You could also accept it, I suppose, but I haven't had the chance to do that, so it might automatically close the question.

Hope that helps you.

EDIT: Going back to a still open question of my own, I see that your question will probably be marked as "needs more info". Just scroll down until you find a button there among "Actions". Maybe "Provide Additional Info" or something of the sort. Just look around. And don't forget that Google is God, and we can pray to Google for guidance - that's how I found the support.pokemon page and the GSID solution in the first place.

Thank you thank you thank you! you have NO idea how much this means to me.

My friend told me that if you breed with a Pokemon holding the Everstone that the parent that is holding the Everstone will most likely pass down its nature to the offspring. Is this true?

My friend told me that if you breed with a Pokemon holding the Everstone that the parent that is holding the Everstone will most likely pass down its nature to the offspring. Is this true?

This is true, yes, but only if the Female parent or Ditto is holding the Everstone.

I'm wondering, is there an item that can increase the chances of passing down the ability of the female Pokemon on HG/SS?

On my SS file, I want my Smeargle to learn Endeavor. I do not know any trainers Pokemon with the move Endeavor, nor is there any Double Battle trainers left to battle. How can I teach my Smeargle Endeavor?

There are a pair of twins you can call on Route 15.

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Does Pokemon White occur 10+ years before Pokemon Black? I speak of course, of those...strange events that take place in Opelucid. Im trying not to put in any spoilers but...It just makes no sense. Theyd have to be that far apart...And yet they cant be. This has been driving me quite insane.

Does Pokemon White occur 10+ years before Pokemon Black? I speak of course, of those...strange events that take place in Opelucid. Im trying not to put in any spoilers but...It just makes no sense. Theyd have to be that far apart...And yet they cant be. This has been driving me quite insane.

The changes in Opelucid City are only due to the differences between games, not due to differences in the time periods the games took place in.

Being different games, Black and White especially are more-or-less implied to be alternate universes of each other and not in the same timeline.

@deluachu
The Opelucid guy makes it seem like alternate universes, but one of them is "behind" in time in some respects. It would be impossible for the games to be ten years apart from each other given the parallels with the plot and characters.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom