• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

The Power Item has to be on the one without an Everstone, because you can only have one hold item per Pokémon. Which one is the foreign Pokémon - the Totodile or the partner?

The Totodile is the foreign Pokemon. Im getting a Ditto with the correct nature to attach the everstone to, I just wanted to know if they'll work together when breeding.

The Totodile is the foreign Pokemon. Im getting a Ditto with the correct nature to attach the everstone to, I just wanted to know if they'll work together when breeding.

It should work perfectly for you, I think. You will get the IVs, the heightened chances of passing down the right nature AND the heightened chances of getting a shiny.

It should work perfectly for you, I think. You will get the IVs, the heightened chances of passing down the right nature AND the heightened chances of getting a shiny.

Thank you thats exactly what I want. Perfect :D

Anybody know what the date/dates are for the diamond dust in B/W?

I was holding out hope for it to be Christmas day, but it isn't even snowing in Iccirus in my game. Maybe New year's eve?

I hope I can ask this here... I really don't want to make a thread or blog entry for it.
I had a question about the accuracy of IV calculators on level 100 Pokemon. Exactly how accurate are they? I'd like to know, because when I start Gen V RNGing, I need an accurate way to check IV's (I don't have an AR, unfortunately).

If IV calculators, even at level 100, are not accurate, then I cannot offer those Pokemon for trade. That's why it's important I know :x

Thanks! ^^

There's no reason why any IV calculators should be anything but exact at lv 100. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it's accurate at lv 50. I know you get a fair idea at lv 20.

Help me with the Pokemon Rumble Blast game please!!

How do you beat Cobalion's Stronghold?! I have been trying to defeat it for days D: D: someone please help! Also how do you befriend Lucario!?

Re: A question.

How do I trade on Heart Gold?

This should probably go in the Simple Questions/ Simple Answers thread, but I'll answer it anyway. For Wi-fi, you go to the middle person on the bottom floor of the Pokemon Center, and for wireless, it's the middle person on the top floor. You have to have the Pokemon you want to trade in your party.

The only reason that they're inaccurate at other levels is because there is more than one IV for each value.

Anybody know what the date/dates are for the diamond dust in B/W?

I was holding out hope for it to be Christmas day, but it isn't even snowing in Iccirus in my game. Maybe New year's eve?

Isn't it January 12th, same as in Gen IV?

Re: Help me with the Pokemon Rumble Blast game please!!

How do you beat Cobalion's Stronghold?! I have been trying to defeat it for days D: D: someone please help! Also how do you befriend Lucario!?

Usually, if you're having stronghold/fort/battle royale troubles, it's a good idea to search for stronger Pokémon to battle with, especially if they have type advantages to the trouble Pokémon. Also, I find moves like Dive and Dig can be incredibly useful against bosses since you can avoid most of their attacks if you time it right.

As for recruiting Lucario, it works pretty much like all the other Pokémon you've been battling. If you defeat it, it has a chance of being recruited. If you can defeat it while it's wobbly, it's a sure recruit. Try using Pokémon with the ability Gutsy, the move Focus Energy, and/or moves likely to cause critical hits.

shadow lugia

so can anyone tell me about shadow lugia.can you get it in any games besides gale of darkness xd.is there a AR code anyone could share with me.i'v done tons of searching and people say you can some how but some beg the differ.so please share some thing with me on any way to get it and if you could give me proof that there is a way to get it.:saiyan::p

Re: shadow lugia

No way to get it in any game other than XD, period, as you can't trade unpurified Shadow Pokémon.

i have to agree. it is impossibe to trade over shadow pokemon that havent been purified.

also, no other game has distributed a "shadow" lugia (well none of the top of my head). not even through mystery gift. sorry

I can't connect to the Dream World since the update. I went on at midnight before the maintenance and now it says it is out of energy and needs to recharge. I've been trying this for more than 24 hours now and I've not touched the time and date settings on my 3DS. Anyone have any ideas?

Well I was just on, so I think it should be fixed now. However, if it doesn't load for a while, just restart your DS and try again. And is your DS saying out of energy or is the site?

is the rocky helmet like a permanent item or it one of the one use and it is gone kind of items

Well I was just on, so I think it should be fixed now. However, if it doesn't load for a while, just restart your DS and try again. And is your DS saying out of energy or is the site?
It's fixed now!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom